• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6899 Players Online
  • 6553 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why I love Speed builder <333333333333

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by esquared04, Oct 10, 2021.

1. I think Speed Builders is a Very Great Game. In my Professional Opinion I really relish the concept of the abstract art of Challenging myself as I am forced to memorize a structure in a matter of mere seconds, and to be the first to complete it! Likewise, whoever is furthest from completion by the time Gwen has started judging is eliminated! Myself along with an abundance of other scholars and professionals in my branch enjoy the Convoluted Conceptualization of Individually placing One Block After Another. In fact, In my very Accomplished Opinion I do believe Speed Builders could be considered "One of the best java games On God on the Mineplex (Mojang Affiliated) Gaming Network." While this may sound like a "Diss On Baby" as the kids would say to other Mineplex java (Mojang Affiliated) Games, I can confirm it is not. Mineplex does have it's fair share of other Astounding Activities such as the following: Lobby One sitting, Cake Wars (with your best friends ;),) And Very Inhabited Intellectual Populated Miniature Games Such As Skywars, Consisting of Some of the Finest Players on all of Mojang's Gaming java platform.

Back to the point, I would like to highlight on some of my Dearest Treasured Beloved Speed Builders Moments. The Mineplex Speed Builders Map "Guardians In Space" was really the highlight of Summer 2021 for myself, and along with an Amplitude of my other "Homies" as the kids would say. Just when I was starting to lose motivation to play the Mineplex Network (Despite it's Flabbergasting Player Count In the entirety of 2021) The Map Guardians In Space was there to have me on the edge of my seat!!! When would a village spawn in my build? Who Knows!! This got me thinking, and after a much needed week of meditation I realized what I had been looking for in my inner psyche for so long. Life is full of surprises! It was all a front for the soon to come 1000 MINI BUILDS! Because who can ever have enough mini-builds, am i right? You have to get through the storm to get to the rainbow. -Mineplex Level 100 (#86/1206 (not including cheaters & boosters)) The Man Himself RQIL. Thank you @rqil your Recognition of the Speed Builders Significance and Importance is well Cherished and Appreciated, buddy. Everyone give it up for Rqil.

And with that we have hit the present day. Being apart of the Speed Builders Community as Long as I have Been has been so rewarding and I'm glad I chose Mineplex to Dedicate myself to. No other Major server has a game like Speed Builders like this one does. Even with all of it's major shortcomings. It was an honor being able to write this and on behalf of the Speed Builders Community thank you so much for giving us a game to reminisce over. Whether you're an experience Speed Builder, or a double clicker, a fast placer or even someone who gets out on round 2, I really appreciate you taking the time to read this thread, here's to whatever the Speed Builder's community has to offer down the road.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    ScaryHarrry, ItsFree, Cloudy and 6 others like this.
  2. You tell them sister

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    Cloudy, punkband, le Brownie and 2 others like this.
  3. I read your tags and thought it said "Moo"

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    Cloudy, le Brownie, Kaiven and 2 others like this.
  4. What I would give to have that as a tag

Posted Oct 10, 2021
  5. Eat Mor Chikin

Posted Oct 10, 2021
  6. Yess!! your so right, I remember playing a lot with my friends in speed builders, One of my friends was some how unbelievably good at it, whereas I wasnt the best haha! I died after about 5 builds lol. I guess some people have really good memories o.0

but you're totally right, speed builders is a really good game!!

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  7. i work here

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  8. It's alright I'll give it that, but it's nowhere near as good as Jacoby Brisket.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
    esquared04 likes this.
  9. ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2021
  10. Shouldn't this post get removed as it is a blatant troll? Also, I swear you used to be a Trainee -- I would have thought (ex-)staff members were a bit more mature than this. An all-around weird post that you will look back on in the future and regret posting. -1

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  11. top 10 Mineplex forum posts to make you go "so true bestie"

I love Speed Builders!!!
    ☮️✌️❤️️

Sincerely,
    puknband, professional speed bilda

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105, esquared04 and Kaiven like this.
  12. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
  13. Let’s go Rqil

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    esquared04 and chrris like this.
  14. I cannot play sadly because I'm in the bus, Love Sb Tho

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  15. no way same :eyes:

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  16. I am very disappointed in not only the lack of substance in this post but also the lack of grammar correctness. I didnt even HAVE to read the post to know that it was full of malarkey. This very much so reminds me of my relationship with my mother. She was always like this. She never took things seriously between us. She would always come in my room and tell me to get off the game. She was such a buzzkill, and that's why this reminds me of you. You killed my vibe esquared04. I was trying to learn about the game of speedbuilders and all I learned about was my mother being a buzzkill. Thbanks.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  17. yo
    your mother is a lovely woman

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021