• 1388 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5698 Players Online
  • 4310 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why I like mineplex forums than other forums

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by nadav1112, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I agree immensely with you. Mineplex forums is an overall incredible thing and I’m so happy to have enrolled in it. I’ve grown accustomed to the system and frankly, find the concept of it more organized than other forums. It’s mainly a comfortable place to be and I don’t have that many negative experiences here. It’s also a nice way to stay in touch besides discord.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  2. Agreed, these are the only Minecraft forums I've found where you can freely discuss and express your opinion, with users providing constructive criticism instead of toxicity.
    These forums are possibly my favourite aspect of the Mineplex community and Mineplex as a whole :)

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  3. Hello there,

The forums here are subpar, and active at the moment. The community is okay every now and then, people slip up, mess up, etc. I do believe that this platform is at where it should be, and I look forward to continuing my experience on these forums, eventually. You can make new suggestions or improvements to the server which other people can give their feedback on, or even rant about bugs that haven't been fixed for 1 year! Overall a good place though, don't take my word for it, experience the forums yourself

Posted Feb 26, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 26, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  4. Subpar actually means below average, but I don’t think that’s what you meant uwu

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  5. For me I feel like the community is more interactive. The forums are easier to navigate from my own preference.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  6. Hey,

Yeah, I do have to agree that the Mineplex forums is pretty great. The forums community is pretty welcoming to new comers, and the forums has a generally positive vibe to it. Additionally, as stated by the person above me, the forums is actually pretty easy to navigate in my own personal opinion, which is exactly what attracted me to the actual Mineplex server all those years ago.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGandmaster

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  7. Hey! I agree with that. Mineplex forums is overall a fun and safe place to chat with other people. On the forums, you can interact with players that you normally couldn't because of reasons like different platforms, etc... It's simple to use and looks clean. Also, like many others have said you can suggest improvements that can be implemented into the server in the future.

Posted Feb 27, 2020