• 4613 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11440 Players Online
  • 6827 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why I like mineplex forums than other forums

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by nadav1112, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I like this forum cuz you can talk about anything not only on the server and that not happens in other forums and it’s great to see
    This forum grow and not dead

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    I understand what you're saying, but English please?

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  2. ): soz not main english

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Kindnessaj, CipSyrianS and Crazyy_Tim like this.
  3. Oh, all good.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  4. Heyo!
    Yes, I would have to agree that these forums are one of the best forums out there! The community is great, every now and then, people slip up, but hey, we're all human. I do believe that this platform is great, and I look forward to continuing my experience on these forums. So yes, I do agree with this 100%
    LMAO!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  5. The forums are easily my favorite part of the network as well! The games are also extremely fun and have helped me through some hard times but I have also met many people through the new and the old forums on Enjin!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    zHalo and ShutUpMyChild :) like this.
    • Trolling
    forum good, very good.

i think server also good, very good.

-Monkqy

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  6. You like to say good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2020
  7. Hey!

The old Mineplex forums should also not go unmentioned as I get a lot of nostalgia when I think back to the days of Enjin, as there was such a heightened sense of community spirit here. There were no end to threads to post on and you could connect with people through a variety of different networks just by keeping up-to-date on their walls if Mineplex wasn't their main server. This website does have a lot of cool features, but for me I'll always recall the feeling of submitting a Trainee application through the Enjin form and how it looked over there.

The Mineplex forums themselves, though, have always been unique in allowing off-topic discussions and inclusive of a lot of sub-forums that, as you say, many other websites do not have. It's more efficient to have a structure where different topics fall into different categories and you can navigate towards what you enjoy the most. It's also more aesthetically pleasing and has more design incorporated into the layout of the website. Plus, I've always associated this new site with my return to the community a couple of months ago.

It's great to notice somebody showing their appreciation for the forums, as I strongly believe that they are underrated. In reality they are an outlet for almost any topic of conversation!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Im_Ken, Klobby, V3riity and 4 others like this.
  8. say good is good

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  9. your such a troll lol

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  10. yes mineplex forums is the best! no other forum on the internet has such extraordinary insight and community member positivity! It's got to be the most perfect place on the internet! especially all of the awesome support from everyone! whoohooo!!! :D :) c: :p :3

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  11. Heyo!

I agree with you! The Mineplex forums is a great place to be and one that I really enjoy. I always enjoyed posting on the forums and reading threads which is why I decided to apply for Forum Moderator and I've enjoyed being on the team as you get to what you love, posting on the forums and helping out. I definitely agree Mineplex forums definitely is a good one!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    V3riity and Korben (gone) like this.
  12. I also agree with you. I feel more comfortable and ‘’more at home’‘ when I’m on Mineplex then any other server.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  13. Hey! :sigils_down:
    I 100% agree, the Mineplex forums have been the most enjoyable interactions with the community in my experience! So many open-minded people, lots of discussion, even off topic where anything can be brought up! We also have a wonderful forums moderation team that makes sure the environment stays clean and welcoming! Coming into forums I was instantly greeted with open arms after responding to one post, people were welcoming me, giving me tips and overall just helping me feel welcome in the community! The community, concepts, and discussions here are unlike a lot of other forums, and I truly think it's a wonderful characteristic of Mineplex! Thanks for posting!

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  14. Hello,

I agree, the Mineplex Forums are amazing!! You can make new suggestions or improvements to the server which other people can give their feedback on. It is also very nice when new Maps or Games are released because players could easily find out about them. It really makes Mineplex feel special and like a home.

~Degagelemming95

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  15. I definitely agree. The Forums are a great way to interact and meet new people. I love the way everything’s set up and how people are constantly trying to help each other. I like the discussions that are brought up, and reading responses and creating threads is always fun too. The players here welcome you with extremely nice attitudes and make you feel like you belong. I also like that a big part of the Forums is the community. The community around here is mostly positive and supportive and I’m grateful for that. Joining the Forums was made easy for me by many people! I also met a ton of new friends here and I can’t wait to see the Forums grow even more :)

Posted Feb 22, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2020
  16. All of the above!

Thank you for making a thread about this, I haven’t seen enough praise for this platform and I know that the people who work on it (@Wanderer , @Marzie , FNs, FMs...) work really hard and have done an excellent job in maintaining it! It’s also beautifully designed and organized, with groups, ranks, other tags, and subteams — with updates to come!

Everyone gets the chance to be heard (well, read xD) and it’s definitely a great space for the community’s growth as a whole (uniting people over java/bedrock, staff/community, and location/time zones).
    + languages soon™️! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

This is definitely one of the best parts of the network!

Posted Feb 23, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 23, 2020
    Marzie and Im_Ken like this.
  17. Hi there!

I completely agree with you. The forums are very active so it's very easy to interact with other players on the server, and it's also very easy to get your points of view and opinions across. Sections like 'New Game Ideas' allow for staff members to know what the community wants to see whether that be a new game or a game update. So yeah, the Mineplex Forums are really great.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  18. I think that I would have to agree with you here. I like the Mineplex community and forums community because they are extremely welcoming and very diverse. I think that they branch outside Mineplex and Minecraft and have lots of important topics that are fun and nice to talk about! That's one of the main reasons why I'm an FM and I enjoy moderating and posting around here all of the time.​

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Degagelemming95 and V3riity like this.