• 1080 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5305 Players Online
  • 4225 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why hasn't champions got a hotfix after almost 6 months?

Discussion in 'Champions' started by jjzdragon, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Seriously, champions is a broken mess right now. It's my favorite gamemode but it really needs a fix. I know there is a small development team but people have been requesting a static lazer nerf forever and the assassin glitch still hasn't been patched. Maybe you can roll out a hotfix with the Christmas update.

I'm not complaining but try facing a camping lazer spammer as an assassin or mage, the only way to counter that is by being another lazer spammer which isn't really enjoyable.

Posted Nov 27, 2018
    PapiKirito likes this.
  2. Pretty much everyone in the Champions (& Clans) community feels the same way about it too, we really want and are waiting for that sweet sweet dev time

A post patch was something we should've got by now, at this point a hot-fix is really welcome too, the game(s) really needs it

Posted Nov 27, 2018
    Vocaloiid and FreezaSama like this.
  3. Feel the same way you do. Champions is in need of a hotfix for the mess it's in right now. The hotfix should have been priorities after feedback from the update. 6 months in and here we are. In the staff Q&A, we were told by mopple that "champions is being looked at, but it isn't our highest of priorities." I don't know what "being looked at" means, but let's just hope that soon there is something that can change the course of champions because if it continues, the community will die out and quite frankly share the same fate as wizards did.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  4. Because reasons.

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  5. Because Cake wars exists

Posted Dec 9, 2018
    Fall and Sam ♡ like this.
  6. GI is aware of the community fixes and has sent them to the devs, but really the thing we need is people to code champions. Pretty sure we only have Mopple as the only champions coder and he is mostly busy with other projects mp gives him. Idk really just a guess.

Posted Dec 10, 2018