• 3493 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11931 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why does this happen always on this map

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Elluminati, Aug 8, 2019.

Tags:
?

Trying to bridge and having the block disappear underneath

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. nope, never had a issue with it

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Only on this map this happens. I place a block then it instantly disappears. I know this glitch is known around the cake but has anyone else experienced this? Video:

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  2. ‘‘Tis a known bug
    --- Post updated ---
    https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually that might be caused by the beacons, there’s an exploit in I believe the dynasty map where if you build up to the centre tower, you can actually claim mid, which explains why they don’t want you placing blocks by emerald pts, mid etc. As it can give an advantage

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Starx280, Outplqy3d and Elluminati like this.
  3. It's just build cool down. It happens all the time. You just have to be very careful when building bridges

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    CreepBro06 likes this.
  4. ...that doesnt exist? And would have to be one of the worst features.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  5. Hey!
    From what Electrified stated from above, it could just be a coding glitch, where any blocks near it or above it do not want you to be placing them since it may think you're actually placing them on the beacon area. Another factor to look out for could just be lag. Hope this helped!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FruitVegetables and el4ctrified like this.
  6. It does. If you build to fast the blocks will now show up like in the video

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  7. Thats the bug xd, it wouldn't make any sense to add a cooldown for placing blocks, its completely ridiculous and useless cause placing blocks fast doesn't affect the game, plus if it was cooldown you would get a message or something by the hotbar that would say cooldown, or so.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Yato, Alex_2480, leo_thya and 2 others like this.
  8. Hello, I too have encountered this a few times on a couple different maps. Due to the way cake wars works players are unable to place blocks within a couple block radius of emerald points including the mid point. Since the emerald point is so close to the edge it wont allow you to build off the block connecting to it. The best way around this is to bridge from the sides away from any points. If you come across any bugs you are able to submit them here and hopefully this cleared things up!

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions relating to this matter. Have an awesome day!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    el4ctrified, pzazz and Elluminati like this.
  9. From what I know, this is a bug (well duh). What is actually happening here is that there is a boundary around every beacon preventing you from building (this is the same thing happening on the ocean map where you can’t build around your cake due to a generator in close proximity).
    I don’t see this bug being fixed soon because it took them years to fix duping and nobody cares about bedrock.
    --- Post updated ---
    What XD? Are you crazy? There’s no cool down? How do you think auto clickers (not gonna say names) bridge ridiculously fast? If there was a cool down, they wouldn’t be able to do that lol
    --- Post updated ---
    I would put a video here but I can’t :3

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  10. That is what I ment

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Vocaloiid and FruitVegetables like this.
  11. not sure about it being near generators, seems more like a lag thing, happens rarely just off the base islands, same for blocks being placed on the one your standing on while crouched

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  12. never said it was caused by lag, "seems" isnt "yes this is the problem"

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  13. Sorry about that, my bad.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  14. I’ve only experienced blocks disappearing beneath me when I had terrible internet but I’ve switched a couple months ago and constantly have good ping ss definitely not a problem with that I don’t know every hearing a build cooldown either but it makes sense that there would be a radius for the emerald towers. I’ve noticed because when I try to place deployable platforms 2/3 shows up closest to the point. Probably just gonna be careful there when I speed bridge there now. xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Outplqy3d and FruitVegetables like this.
  15. Yeah I have died countless times on that maps emerald points

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    Yeah its because the emerald point is so close to the edge that the game is registering it as too close to the emerald point to avoid building bases around it. I sometimes totally forget about this and also fall into the void. So I understand your frustration chances are this is a known bug and most likely will be fixed in roughly 8 months depending on the bug.

Posted Aug 15, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 15, 2019
  16. I experience this glitch in many of the games I play. It's usually pretty annoying when you're stacked but end up falling into the void because of a simple block glitch. Judging on how long it usually takes to fix bugs on this server, you may have to wait for up to 8 months, maybe even a year. GL!

Posted Aug 16, 2019

17. I never usually play bedrock, but I'm pretty sure it's just a build cool down like @DabaronDaFox said.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  18. No you two must be confused because there is no such thing as a “build cooldown”.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Steven190 and FruitVegetables like this.
  19. If you're going to add a comment, I'd suggest next time not to just repeat what the other person says

Posted Aug 16, 2019