• 771 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11170 Players Online
  • 10399 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why does this exist?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by LegoNick1208, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Why does skyblock exist? It has been shut down for so long, and when it was up it was a laggy mess with bugs everywhere. From my experience, coop didn't exist, it was just solo. And i want to know - how many people even want skyblock, compared to all the other games. There are enough bugs in games people play, cakewars, block hunt, etc. From the timing of skyblock's release, it looks like mineplex tried to jump onto the bandwagon - after the wheels fell off - and stayed on the broken wagon, going nowhere. I know this is an opinion, there will be some who disagree, but in the end, if you want to play skyblock, duwnload one from (Mineplexes so i dont get baned for advertising) the marketplace. (Some of you know other options, i wont say it here and i think you know why. hint hint.) We dont need another skyblock, and a issue mineplex has right now is it is full of hackers and bugs, so we are losing players. Focus on fixing those issues, and then to get players back that we have lost, make a new game. I will be posting a different thread talking about that idea soon, if i remember ill link it here.

Edit: Heres that link

Posted Mar 16, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 16, 2021
    Orangey and yvuggu like this.
  2. Patience young one

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    LegoNick1208 and yvuggu like this.
  3. okay so first of all, they are definitely working on their server, no doubt. We have some devs working really hard to fix the problems that have been occurring with 1.16.210 and just hacker. But for the hackers you cant really do much unless you report to the discord bot (if you are in the mineplex discord) or report to the website. They answer the reports pretty fast on the website so at least you can know if they dealt with it. And for sky block, yes it has definitely been down for a very long time. Which sucks for some players who used to play it a lot. But from what i have heard is they are talking about a new sky block update that might be coming soon (tbh idrk when its coming). But I'm glad you found an alternative to their sky block at least.

Posted Mar 21, 2021