• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why does mineplex lagg so much???

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by plebbie, Dec 6, 2018.

1. plebbie

plebbie

I do not know why but when you compare mineplex to other servers mineplex has about 500% more lagg then others.[​IMG]

https://imgur.com/kmG4y2Q (This is what I have every time i am in a lobby)

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  2. adabababa

adabababa

Hello,

Since, you named the screenshot "The magic of the internet", I'm assuming you're talking about ping lag instead of fps (frames per second) lag.

The screenshot you uploaded doesn't show anything about your internet connection to the server. To take a screenshot of you're internet connection to Mineplex, you will need to go to the Minecraft home screen first, then you'd need to click on Multiplayer. When you see Mineplex on you're server list it should have bars of internet connection that you are currently receiving to Mineplex. You need to take a screenshot of that, and forward that back to me, so I could see what types of speed you're getting.

If you are getting horendous internet connection I suggest you use an Ethernet cable, or buy a new WiFi card.
    Before you go ahead out and decide to buy one of these options, please do a speed test to see how your current internet connection is.

Speedtest >>>http://www.speedtest.net/<<<

Message me you're results when you took the speedtest. I'd say you want around 15-25 download and upload speed, for Mineplex to be playable.

Make sure that you are connecting to the right server domain.

NA - us.mineplex.com
    EU - eu.mineplex.com

Use which ever region applies to you.

Have a great weekend, and happy holidays!

Posted Dec 8, 2018 at 7:49 AM