• 649 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8178 Players Online
  • 7529 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why does being AFK kicked exist on Block Hunt?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by TenCashew804211, Apr 26, 2021.

1. It is very annoying to get kicked from Block hunt while you are hiding, like uh oh scoob you have twenty hunters around you and will absolutely die if you move? Time to AFK kick you and give you no reward! It's really annoying

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  2. Hey! I don't play block hunt very often- or at all for that matter- but! I can explain a little about the AFK timer. Basically if you dont move your camera for around 60 seconds, you'll get kicked. You don't actually have to move, you just have to look around.
    I'm also not positive, but I'm pretty sure Gyro is/was working on removing the timer from block hunt because the whole point of the game IS to stay still and not be moving around, so in the future I'm pretty sure that will be fixed if it hasn't already.

Hopefully this helped!

Posted Apr 26, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 26, 2021
  3. have u played block hunt recently? it was removed a while ago, so u can afk while being a hider now, if u want u can hop on the server and try it out.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  4. If I'm not incorrect, the block hunt proposal update mentioned fixing this, so you have nothing to worry about! As for now, just take arrows advice :D and if I'm entirely wrong, feel free to quote me on it.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  5. when i played the game recently, it seems that the afk timer has been removed for hiders entirely. i leave to get a drink for about 3 minutes and i havent been kicked.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Fallen, DaPBillk and Mothy like this.
  6. I didn’t read any of this but Hiders aren’t affected by the afk timer.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  7. To be real though, we probably won't actually ever get the update. Same for the cakewars proposal.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Mothy like this.
  8. I believe it will happen eventually. It always takes a superrrrr longggggg timeeeeee though

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  9. I remember reading something saying they fixed this a while back.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  10. I've never been kicked due to being afk in a game of block hunt. Maybe it's only a rare occurrence?

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  11. Gyro even said he removed afk timer for hiders. It’s hunters that get kicked after a short period of time. Are you sure you’re not moving?

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  12. here, if you want proof.

[​IMG]

8th feb

hiders cannot be afk kicked...

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. You can get updates from the server into your own server. You just have to go onto the announcement and channel and there should be an option to add it to your own server. I'm not too familiar with it but ask cloudy or bob

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  14. As the person responsible for authoring both proposal threads talked about, let's hope for everyone's sake you're wrong. I have the utmost faith in gyroninja & the team's ability to do them in due time.

Fallen,
    Bedrock GI Lead

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    zapig likes this.