• 503 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8941 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why do you play Bedrock?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Pixusman, Dec 25, 2018.

?

Why are you playing Bedrock edition?

1. Minecraft features (Marketplace, Add-ons...)

2.4%
  2. Mineplex features (Bedrock-Mineplex-only stuff)

7.3%
  3. Lack of means (I only have devices to play the B.E., but if I could I would play the Java Ed.)

12.2%
  4. Semplicity (Add-ons vs difficult-to-install Mods, Updates, Interface...)

2.4%
  5. Command system (I prefer playing on phone/gamepad rather than mouse&keyboard)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Less cheaters (I suppose it's harder to find cheaters on the bedrock edition)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I don't even know how to install Minecraft on PC.

7.3%
  8. I play/prefer the Java edition.

41.5%
  9. Other reasons (comment below)

26.8%
  1. I usually just play the bedrock version with @Narwhal so we can feel like we're good at something.
    Other than that Java is my home and I just love the way it feels/looks over bedrock. When I want to have a challenge I also go to Java. (because killing people that are using phones, tablets, etc. vs me on a PC is just heavily unfair and way too easy).

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  2. I like bedrock buz it is not laggy and also a few pings not like java which have like a billion pings lol

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  3. I can confirm that this is true. Marzie and I have a lot of fun just going around and just using our PC power to win games. It makes us happy to be able to win.

Thanks for the mention, Marzie!<3

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  4. I play bedrock...
    Because I can't get java ;-;

Posted Feb 8, 2019