• 118 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1818 Players Online
  • 1700 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why do these things happen?

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Yopi, May 25, 2022.

1. There are 3 weird things I've seen while playing skywars those being dying from falll damage instantly when the game starts, spawning in with someone at the same island during solos, and spawning without a weapon. Anyone know why these things happen?

Posted May 25, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. It's just Mineplex. These have all happened to ne, although not as much as before. A week ago I died to fall damage when I spawned in, but I recorded it and I submitted it to speedrun.com lol. If I spawn on the same island with someone I'll just kill them, they're usually a noob so. Spawning without a weapon isn't an issue, you'll always find one at the next island with all the chests usually

Posted May 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. Sometimes all the chests on the starting island will be gone too

Posted May 26, 2022
    KillenDeath and LostShrimp13 like this.
  4. This isn’t really a bad glitch, but I find diamond armor sometimes in the starter island chests.

Posted May 26, 2022
    KillenDeath likes this.
  5. While I don't have an explanation for the fall damage death or the no weapons on spawn glitches, I can kind of explain why more than one person may sometimes spawn on the same island in solos.

If the game is almost full, like 11 out of 12 players, and a party joins the lobby (usually by ftping to a player that is already in your lobby)
    What's supposed to happen is that one member of the party gets put in the game and the rest of the party gets put into spectator mode, but sometimes it glitches and puts the party on islands too. Since the islands were already assigned to players that were already in the lobby, sometimes you just end up with two players per island.

Another thing that I've noticed, specifically in sky wars teams is that every once in a while two players on different teams will spawn on the same island. I've seen it most commonly happen with one squid team member and one dream team member on one island. Both times I ended up killing both of them right away, so I'm not sure if they are able to kill each other or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted May 26, 2022
    KillenDeath likes this.
  6. Yeah I've had that happen to me before and we weren't able to kill each other

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2022
    KillenDeath likes this.
  7. I’ve played it cool and the other player thought I was his teammate lmao(on another account I use for fun)

Posted May 26, 2022
    KillenDeath likes this.
  8. From a technical standpoint (because I don't play Bedrock so I wouldn't know otherwise...) these sound like the results of bugs in the game. You probably know that already, but bugs can sometimes pass under the noses of developers or arise from some subsequent update to the software without them knowing - it's normal, as bad as it can sound.
    What is common is for diagnostic data / reports to be sent from a software's users to its developers so they can patch bugs in a future update. It seems that the support hub has an option to report bugs. I'd advise for you to be as thorough as possible in describing each bug - a more detailed report should assist the developers more.
    My understanding is that there's not many developers working on Bedrock, so try to give it time.

Posted May 28, 2022
    KillenDeath likes this.
  9. That was crazy , sometimes i play skywars team and i don;t have any teammates...

Posted May 28, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.