• 240 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2819 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why do some people have skins appeared and some have white skins

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by iElena, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why do some people have skins appeared and some have white skins maybe because of only 1.14 players can have custom skins but 1.13 players only have white skin?

I'm on 1.14 and i have my skin appeared!

[​IMG]

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  2. Idk but it recently the devs fixed the skin glitch, but the patch might only apply to the new versions.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    iElena likes this.
  3. no its probably just a glitch for you, do you have any game modifications like optifine ? also i would suggest playing mineplex on 1.8.9 since its less laggy :)

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  4. I'm on Bedrock.. 1.8.9 is Java version

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019
  5. Nah this is a known bug on bedrock, recently the devs did something to fix it but I am not sure exactly what they did because I cant code, it probably has something to do with the version that they are all playing on and that the devs couldn't/wouldn't fix every version, tbh I dont really know

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  6. According to a mostly reliable source of mine, this is intentional and is done to prevent players from crashing until a glitch is fixed, at which point skins will be re-enabled.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  7. The developers disabled the skin to prevent players from crashing the game. We don’t know if they can fix the skins sooner or later. I’m hoping that it should be fixed before the end of 2019. If Mojang patches the bug on the next version, then we can see someone else’s skin on the Bedrock server.

For now, I’ll lock this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Dec 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.