• 624 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12350 Players Online
  • 11726 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why do people act like using the smash is a crime against humanity?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Feb 28, 2021.

1. I believe one of the biggest problems with Smash Crystals is the imbalance within them. For example, Zombie's is very easy to avoid and given little advantage to the player, whereas Enderman's or Skeletal Horse's is extremely powerful and almost guarantees death for the opponent.
    I understand why players get annoyed by them. Even if you out-class your opponent in skill you can lose to the smash which can be frustrating. I often ask players if they don't mind skipping the Smash Crystal and continuing with the game normally. If someone should choose to use it, which I also admit I have from time to time, it's just part of the game. It is a part of the game for a reason and should people use it, we can't really complain.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Carrut likes this.
  2. exactly, I myself don’t always use it, the exceptions for me are using it against Wolf, Guardian, Zombie (the 3 biggest damage dealers) or a player I find generally irritating

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 9, 2021
  3. You don't use it against horse?

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. of course I do, most of the time I manage to take them out before the crystal even spawns however

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
  5. While those kits are op, you are never gonna learn the matchups if you rely on the smash crystals.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  6. the matchups at this current time are

Fight OP things with other OP things
    That’s the matchup system

EDIT: until the balance update it’s gonna be like this, essentially SSM is like a game of Rock Paper Scissors for the most part

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
  7. bone rush + melee will mess you up. You seem to have started this thread asking a question and are now just trying to start a fight with anyone who disagrees with you.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  8. e

Posted Mar 10, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 11, 2021
  9. how is that trying to start a fight? I’m just stating a fact

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2021
  10. If it was like that, SSM would be called "Wolf Horse Creeper Enderman Zombie Spider Smash Mobs" If you want to improve with Witch, you should start using it more and not switching kits to an overpowered one to beat one that you consider overpowered (horse for example).

I used to be terrible at zombie (still am to this day) but I have made leaps and bounds of learning this kit every day, simply because I play it nearly every match. I have a ton of losses, but hey, that's just part of learning a kit. Point is, improving with your main (Witch) requires you to play it against kits that are meta. Even if you lose to a Wolf (2-0) you still learn a bit more technique and muscle memory. If you are truly a veteran witch player, you probably won't have trouble improving, as most meta kit players are one-tricks.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    1dragoneye likes this.
  11. the problem kits should be nerfed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2021

12. When it comes to pubs, the only kit that you should really need to use specific kits against is enderman, and even then most of them dont know fastblock. The rest can either be outplayed or take lots of skill to master, meaning the average player probably doesnt play them well enough to be a threat.

So in 99% of matchups, you should be able to win without needing to use smash if you just get good at the game. Or even better, learn new kits to help you win in certain matchups you arent good at.

In fact, losing isnt even a bad thing, so even if you are overpowered by a kit or playstyle, that shouldnt be a reason to use smash either. The only exceptions I can think of is if you are being teamed on or if someone goes a direct jump kit and runs the entire game.

So in any fair fight situation, regardless of kit, you dont have an excuse to use the crystals unironically. Just say you only care about winning.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  13. You seem to think that every kit in the game is OP and your strategy is... what? Basically being a major hypocrite and doing the same stuff that you get annoyed over? Because that's what it sounds like to me. The ONLY time I ever saw you in a game, you used horse against 3 people that were not using any OP kit. ( someone used witch, I used squid, and then I think there was a noob skeleton?) But anyways, then you targeted me (probably because I killed you first) and then you used horse smash on me when I only had two lives left- and you had like one life left. But guess what, I still lost. And here's the thing, you only killed me like once without smash. The other time, someone else did it, and you still continued to target me and interrupt, even though I was clearly trying to fight other people.

So I honestly don't get why you've been complaining about so many things on the forums and acting like you're always in the right. Sorry if this sounded rude. It's just that I think your actions and what you've been preaching contradict each other.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  14. squid is a class I find generally irritating, so I pulled out horse to deal with it, also if the smash isn’t allowed why is it in the game? It’s not a glitch clearly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2021
  15. No one said it isn't allowed, it just makes you look scrubby. I highly doubt you main witch cause you never play it, ONLY horse kit. Its very obvious you only care to win instead of actually growing to get better at the game, as most horse players do. So don't blame anyone for saying anything negative about you for using an obviously broken and cheap mechanic in the game that 80% of players have a distaste for.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  16. Earlier you said you only used horse against OP stuff, not irritating stuff. Squid isn't OP, but I can see why you might think it's irritating. (But only if you're against a squid that's better than you)

Based on replies to this and replies to other threads, I have drawn the conclusion that you think nearly everything in the game is irritating in some way. Except for smash crystal. Which is probably your only hope for getting through a game.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  17. That's a nice pun on the last sentence xD

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  18. play less wolf, Creeper, Blaze, squid and cow or nerf them then I will go back to Witch

OP OP
  19. Blaze squid and cow aren’t even hard to combat with witch lol

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  20. they deal way too much damage

OP OP