• 335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5554 Players Online
  • 5219 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

why do I have better knockback than my friends

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Lusc1ous, Dec 8, 2020.

1. my friends and I have been playing in a custom lobby a few times a week for a while now but the problem is that when I hit them they seem to have more knockback than when they hit me, and its only mineplex, on hypixel and other servers we all are even in terms of knock back, why is this? we live within 30 minutes of each other so I doubt its connection

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  2. Maybe you have the better skill, and your getting combos on your friend, making it seem you have better knockback, or maybe it's a small random bug in the system. But I can't really analyze the problem; there could be many answers, and I'm not a big fan of pvp, so I don't know that much. Anyway hope this helped! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  3. The way the knockback on the server works is by the amount of damage you deal, the greater knockback. So maybe in these games you were fighting them with, say, a diamond sword and they were hitting you with a stone one. They'd take more knockback than you. Also, comboing, as Chicken said above, deals more knockback. I doubt it's a bug, there's no known issues with the knockback, but it does work different on Mineplex than other servers.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    pinfoil, Venez., ilyLegend and 2 others like this.