• 955 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3534 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why did you start playing Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xGetRektedx, Dec 5, 2019.

1. This should be an interesting thread. I started playing Minecraft when I was seven. My dad’s friend’s son was playing it, and I tried it out, and I loved it. I played Minecraft for a long time, until I found out about EveryPlay. I stayed on that for some time, until they had to shut it down. (Now if you didn’t know, EveryPlay was a social platform, and it had to shut down two years ago) So, after that, I started playing Minecraft again. This time, I started playing on servers. Mineplex was my first choice, and I loved it so much, that I played on my brother’s account for some time. Mineplex was my replacement for EveryPlay, and in the end, I’m happy it shut down, because then I would never have met the amazing friends I have now ;)

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  2. I started playing Minecraft when I was 12, back in early 2015. I had heard of Minecraft before and seen a couple videos but never actually played it for myself. I began playing it because someone at school gave me a cracked version of the game, which meant I could try it for free. I ended up loving the game so much that I begged my Mum to buy me a proper account, and she did.

Since then Minecraft is by far the game I have spent the most time in, and it is my favourite game of all time.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. I started play Minecraft when was seven as well, but I wasn’t as obsessed with it before. I tried the overall gameplay and enjoyed it, but as my brother stated, I got involved in this Social-based Platform called Everyplay. I was on there almost every day for every hour of my life due to the great friends I had there. After it shut down, I came back to Minecraft and tried the servers and Mineplex. I fell in love with it and it replaced Everyplay. From then on, I played Minecraft a lot and enjoyed the game because of Mineplex and the friends I made on it. I’m so glad that I went to Mineplex, because otherwise I wouldn’t have met any of the friends I have now :D.

Posted Dec 5, 2019