• 3334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11104 Players Online
  • 7770 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why did you join the forums?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by toogsie, Apr 4, 2019.

?

Why did you join the forums?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2019.
  1. I want to become staff!

27.8%
  2. I want to become more integrated into the community.

52.8%
  3. I like to talk to people on the forums.

55.6%
  4. I like to answer polls and questions about Mineplex.

36.1%
  5. I just joined when I joined Mineplex.

19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Heyo!!
    I joined the forums back in 2015 (the Enjin forums I might add) as I typically joined websites to servers that I played frequently.
    Now, I am still on the forums as I like to see what people put in the Build Showcase section. I also like to read up on people's ideas and I like to check out the news letter every month.
    c: <3
    ~Dan

Posted Apr 5, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  2. I joined just to have my opinion heard on possible updates, and to see all the ideas people have for MP. Nowadays though, it seems 90% of the threads are either bedrock related or in the off topic section so I don't use the forums nearly as much.

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  3. I joined because I wanted to express my opinion on updates and maybe help a few people out.

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  4. My main reason is that I wanted to complain about people.

~Actually, no. I joined because I like having conversations with people and reading other people's opinions on topics. It's cool to learn more about what other people think and connect my thoughts with theirs. I feel like this really does bring me a lot closer to the Mineplex community and that's something I can be proud of.

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  5. Heyo!

To be completely honest, I joined the website so that I could apply for staff. Through the time I've been here, though, I've really come to enjoy the community that exists around the forums, and I enjoy being able to help people here!

Posted Apr 7, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  6. Hello Toogsie!

Love to see that you are starting conversations and getting involved with the community!

I joined the forums so I could chat with people and have fun at the same time! I love answering questions and making sure everyone’s okay.

I never really thought of joining the forums when I first started playing Mineplex but overtime you realise what amazing people you can meet!
    Hope you have a great time playing Mineplex :)

Posted Apr 7, 2019
    toogsie likes this.
  7. Thanks! I was on the enjin website way back when, but I haven’t played for a couple of years so thought I’d get back into it :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2019
  8. to be user number 1

Posted Apr 9, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  9. But you're not, you are user number 2.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
    william likes this.
  10. gottem

Posted Apr 9, 2019
    william and PapiKirito like this.
  11. I joined to get the Title and Win Effect, then I started posting more and more and now I'm very active on the forums. lol :shrug:
    --- Post updated ---
    Wait @Wanderer you're the first one?

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  12. Aside from joining the forums to apply for staff, I actually find enjoyment from posting on here and giving feedback/replying to threads. It’s fun and entertaining to see what people have to say and putting my input and seeing how it differs from other people’s sometimes is pretty cool in my opinion.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  13. I joined because I wanted to get to know the community more and be able to interact with people who lie the server. I've been on the server for a long time, but never got to join the forums because I wasn't much of a community person a while back, but now I'm here.

I also joined because I really like forums as a way of communication on the internet. It's a little sad that forums aren't as popular as they used to be.

Posted Apr 9, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2019
  14. wanderer fix

Posted Apr 11, 2019
    Wanderer likes this.
  15. Mainly to become staff, but also to chat with some of my friends and keep up with what's new, and overall just be more engaged with the community.

Posted Apr 11, 2019
  16. I like talking to people on Forums!!!

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  17. I wanted to become more intertwined with the community, for I have been playing this server for quite a long time! I wish I could have joined sooner, I know I used to have an account though. Am I wrong, or was there once a different Mineplex website?

Posted May 5, 2019
  18. I joined the Enjin forums in January 2016. I signed up to the forums to have an input in what was happening in the Mineplex community, and to hear the latest Mineplex news.

Posted May 5, 2019