• 2706 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10529 Players Online
  • 7823 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why did you join the forums?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by toogsie, Apr 4, 2019.

?

Why did you join the forums?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2019.
  1. I want to become staff!

27.8%
  2. I want to become more integrated into the community.

52.8%
  3. I like to talk to people on the forums.

55.6%
  4. I like to answer polls and questions about Mineplex.

36.1%
  5. I just joined when I joined Mineplex.

19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Let me know why you joined the forums!

Posted Apr 4, 2019
    ZeldarinaX likes this.
  2. Hey!

I have a couple reasons for joining the forums. The first reason it to share my ideas and comment on other players ideas and help give them feedback. The second reason was to be able to report players and bugs. My third reason was to apply for staff, as I had wanted to be a staff member since 2015 and finally getting it this year was great. Other reasons were to see how my in game friends acted on the forums and to find out about events and to read 'Official' forum posts.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
    Lord__Harkon and toogsie like this.
  3. That’s a really great few reasons there, Animalll!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  4. I joined because I want to be more connected to this amazing server.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  5. I joined so I can look at all of the "nerf x kit" in the SSM subsection and laugh.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
    Vocaloiid, Lord__Harkon and toogsie like this.
  6. I joined because I liked to discuss Champions balance.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  7. I have two reasons, I’ve been playing mineplex since around 2014 I didn’t know to much about the community and for a couple months didn’t know the server had a website I wanted to know what it was like to be in a Minecraft community so I joined the forums and started to really enjoy pming players and meeting other players, it was a lot of fun and a good experience to

My second reason is back in 2016 I wanted to become a staff member but I was a little below the age limit so I tried applying and applying but didn’t get in I took multiple breaks from Minecraft but finally came back and decided to join the new forums because I wanted to experience being in this community again

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  8. I joined as I've always loved this community and I have always wanted to help out in any way I can and make it overall more balanced and work together with all others to achieve a greater future for MIneplex. This community gives me a warm, welcoming, involving feeling and I am forever grateful for some of the Fantastic experiences I've had in this wonderful community. So I also joined the forums for these reasons and for more involvement in the community and more knowledge.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
    toogsie and xtheslumpgod like this.
  9. Basically all of them except for the last one. <3

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  10. Heyoo!
    I joined the forums so I could stay connected to the Mineplex community. I had been a long term member of the old Mineplex forums and I had enjoyed the community too much to not move here with it. I also genuinely enjoy sharing my opinions and ideas and interacting with my fellow community members!

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  11. Heya!
    I joined the forums because it's what I typically do whenever I play a game, because interacting with the community is one of the best parts of playing on a server or game. When that was still a thing, I registered on the Enjin site for Mineplex as well before they transferred.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  12. I mainly wanted to join the forums because I wanted to interact with the community. A lot of the changes we see on the network have originated on the forums and I really wanted to be a part of the discussion and debate! I also heard that I could make a group on here and so I was really keen on making my "Sven's Corner" blog group on the forums as it's something I have always wanted to do on the enjin site but could never do it until recently!

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  13. I joined the new website when I was a staff member so it was a requirement to join, however I joined enjin before I was staff. I joined the old website because I really liked the player-to-player or player-to-staff interaction. I loved how public of a place it was to voice my opinion and engage myself in discussions. Even now, I love the forums for the same reasons; and as a forums staff it’s all the more fun. I love interacting with the community and I feel that the forums are a great way to do that. :)

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  14. I remember when I first joined the forums (old website). I joined because I wanted to get a say on updates and be able to talk with the community. When the new website was released, it was an easy decision to join the website and make a new forums account because I had been advocating for a forum rule change for a while and it finally happened in this website.

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  15. When I joined the Mineplex forums from an old Enjin site, I was too shy and scared to talk to some players. I was not interacting with most of the community and staff members a lot until I improved my confidence. After I started to talk to some community members, I began to make tons of friends four years ago. I also made friends with some staff members too. Even though, I will never forget these memories four years ago and that is why I found out this community was the one who helped me to become a better person.

After I started to integrate more to the Mineplex community, I love the forums and in-game so much! I like to read most of the announcements from the admins and leadership team — their opinions about the community, the ideas, and way much more. I also wanted to become a staff member because I want to help out on the forums too. I tried to create most of my forum posts way back then.

Now that I'm a Forum Moderator, I love to interact with the forums a lot including the community members!

Posted Apr 5, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  16. I joined mostly because I was forced to. Since I was on ideas team back then I needed to be apart of the new forums.

Posted Apr 5, 2019
  17. Suppose I just like the forums format. I was active on the Enjin website, and as soon as this one dropped, I joined. Was eager to see the new features and new look. It was a little disappointing in some ways, and still am, but that's a discussion for another day.

Posted Apr 5, 2019
  18. i joined to spread magma cube religion to all ssm players

Posted Apr 5, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  19. I had a few reasons to join the forums. One of the main reasons I use the forum is to report hackers (and I did alot so far)
    Other reasons are, to share achievements I got, sometimes look into suggestions and ofc, to claim the ingame rewards for Java and Bedrock too.

Also last of, bc Enjin died out and I was forced to make this acc here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Apr 5, 2019
  20. I joined this forums (Xenforo) because I joined the previous one (Enjin), and I joined the previous one simply because I wanted to be able to take part in discussions and threads like this.

Posted Apr 5, 2019