• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10590 Players Online
  • 7700 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why CakeWars is pretty cool

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by ArchanWolf, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:10 PM.

1. Mostly I like it becauseI have played so much of it and it's the best thing to play for me and honestly the only problem are the hackers.

Posted Sep 14, 2020 at 9:10 PM
    Legend998 likes this.
  2. Hey there!

Yes! I have to agree with you, Cake Wars is a pretty fun game to play. Unfortunately, there will occasionally be hackers which gets annoying when they ruin your game, but you can always gather evidence and report them here.

Posted Sep 14, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  3. I definitely agree hackers are annoying. Fortunately, Item Spawning got patched. It used to be a huge problem as they were able to get OP items. Now a-days, the only hackers I were to find are movement/combat hacks like Kill Aura, Fly/No-clip, Speed, High Jump, and so on. If you do find any hackers though, you can report it at the place where directed by DatImmortal/LegendMiner.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:47 AM
    syrenical and GAM like this.
  4. I like cake wars because it’s competitive but chill at the same time. And jump bridging is fun for me and I get to do it in that game.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:01 AM
    GAM likes this.
  5. Yes, item spawning did get patched, but there still is something on some hacked clients called "dupe" any item can be duplicated as long as you have the item in your inventory. I sometimes see this on the survival gamemode.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  6. Hey!

I know you posted this in MCO/Bedrock Games but I wanted to post my own thoughts on Cake Wars, even if it's for Java Edition. I've been playing Cake Wars for a while on Mineplex and have racked up a little over 1.2k wins on standards. The main reason I like Cake Wars is because, in my opinion, the game requires you to have synergy with your team to win, the ability to adapt, and play both defensive and offense when necessary. Mineplex is home to a variety of interesting games. I enjoy playing a lot of PvP games on Mineplex like SG, SW, DOM, and others, but Cake Wars takes the cake (pun intended) for me because of how unique it is from other PvP games. I think for this reason, it'll always hold a special place in my heart, and it's why I enjoy it so much.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 3:39 PM
    BlazingLucario likes this.
  7. You say you enjoy SG, SW, and DOM but in all 3 combined you have less then 100 games played. And DOM requires synergy more then cw, and dom is just as unique, a bit more tbh.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  8. Yes, so, most of the time when I play SG, SW, or DOM it's on MPS's with friends because I find those games more enjoyable with friends. I have played them a couple times though and I did enjoy them, as I've said. However, I do plan on maining MB and SG once I reach 2k wins in Cake Wars. :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:19 PM
    ISleptOnMyKeyboard likes this.
  9. cakewars is eh, not really my cup of tea tbh

Posted Sep 17, 2020 at 12:54 AM
  10. Cake wars worst game especially duos mode so bad omg

Posted Sep 17, 2020 at 2:35 AM