• 2017 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4596 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why are you the best super smash mobs player

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Whoneedspacee, Nov 21, 2019.

1. But are we actually good...?

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  2. Cause I'm the funny iron golem main with the angles bro

Posted Nov 23, 2019
    Crash and CubicB like this.
  3. I'm the best because I play SSM for 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. I sleep for the other 6 hours of the day. And my dreams are filled with SSM stuff. I even skip school just to play SSM. That's why I'm failing every class at school and my parents think I've got a head full of rocks. I have no friends left at this point. But who needs friends when you can sit alone in your parents' cold dark basement and play SSM all day? I win every time because I'm so good at this and nothing else matters to me. Also my mains are creeper, skelly horse, and wolf

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    KarmaCallama and Mitchy like this.
  4. Welcome to the club, buddy.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  5. I feel like I'm not the best at SSM, but I feel like I'm one of the best. I grind SSM a lot and I'm able to constantly beat players that have more wins than me and get lots of kills. I don't feel like there's one single best player because there are so many kits that require different levels of skill, but there's definitely a group of people that are better than others. Wins could also just be saying that they've played for a long time.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  6. Not the best, but would say I'm pretty decent. I would attribute that to my PVP Strafes and Combos on literally any kit. Also, depends on my opponent's skill levels as well. To be good at SSM, mastery over the kit and cooldown's, knowing when to engage among other factors are all super important. I play SSM both competitively and casually so I know what it's like to experience both sides. SSM is also one of my main games, so I have years of practice/experience and even now I can say I'm only decent. The best player probably also was born with the skill to be good at this game, similar to Esport player's where someone can just pick up a game one day and be higher ranking than literally everyone else.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  7. I am the best player because I am apart of the "best players on the network" community / discord. Seems legit.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  8. I'm not the best but I can use slime pretty darn well if I do say so myself ;D

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  9. There's a discord for that? Lol wtf

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  10. Yes strafing is so op in ssm I was losing to Steve skins and started strafing and now I four stock tree

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  11. I may not be the best but st least I don’t play creeper or wolf

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Mitchy, Task, Sam ♡ and 3 others like this.
  12. ok boomer

Yep, they've played ~300 games apparently
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  13. It's a meme with the level 100s. The motto is "the best players on the network" and I take the mick out of it because it's funny.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  14. I am the best because I try hard my way to winning and have no pity and remorse when other players cry when I crush them and I take no damage. I just laugh at them. I also secretly team up with other tryhards in solo to carry me and main blaze and skeleton horse. I also call a mod when someone kills me and they ban them because I am friends with all em.

(this is a joke btw and would be obvious from my horrible win to lose ratio).

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  15. im the best because chickens rule and im the holy chicken emperor

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM