• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2411 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why are you the best super smash mobs player

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Whoneedspacee, Nov 21, 2019.

1. come up with literally any reasoning as to why you’re the best ssm player of all time

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  2. You are having "a stack of levels", aren't you?

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  3. I'm the best because mineplex refuses to update their game.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  4. Kralder who won 16800 games is the best, hahahaha.
    I just like feeling smart and standing on high ground

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  5. He got win boosted. If you look at his stats, you can see his level lacks with the number of wins he has. Also his games played are ~3k which is less than 16,800 FYI... Sadly, the mp staff won't do jack to correct this.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    mab8400, CupAWup, 4G0 and 7 others like this.
  6. Because :D

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Crash likes this.
  7. I know for sure I’m not the best but I know I’m smart because I try to keep my distance and have everyone else fight while I just chill in the back with my popcorn.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  8. I would never advertise myself as the best but I always think that I'm the best in my head as a confidence technique, this allows me to perform at my peak in almost anything whether it'd be a video game or a sports game. In terms of SSM, I'm generally an aggressive player, on occasions I do have to retreat and try to sit out for a bit while everyone else fights, I rarely do this but I usually do it when my health is on the low side. Depending on the kits that the players in my game are using, my technique changes consistently. I don't fight a creeper like I fight a guardian for example, this is one of the things that makes SSM an amazing game!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
    • Trolling
    There is a block game on Minecraft called Super Smash Mobs. You can be zombie or spider or skeleton or wolf. I am the best player in the world at this mini game in Minecraft because I learned from my mom. She taught me. She knows everything about how to play this mini game. Not only that, but she is one of the best MOMs ever.

Here is a video of me doing the standard mission to collect 21 Power Max, Dragon stones, and Solar panels.

Mom plays her card right and I can't just wuss out like I usually do when Mom is fighting for it's life, i figure if she has a win or lose here then I'll have a positive experience.

Guess what happened. She got sick and I was not able to make it to the ER to get her treated, so I went to the store to get an emergency prescription for her medicine. This is what

Posted Nov 21, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 21, 2019
    mab8400, Dinnersaur_, Cabob and 4 others like this.
  9. I am the best ssm player because i get genuinely -snip- when i lose
    Which is why i'm such a chill guy. I never lose.

Posted Nov 21, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 21, 2019
  10. Cuz I can be a chicken

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  11. im the best because thinking that helps with coping with my crippling lack of self worth

Posted Nov 21, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 21, 2019
    Crash, Eroil, Sam ♡ and 3 others like this.
  12. I can play a kit that isn't Horse.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Crash, Leftyo, Sam ♡ and 2 others like this.
  13. I'm the best because I slowly get small amounts of damage while I constantly run away with wolf.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  14. Bet

As for the post I am the best because I don't have time to play right now because of school and therefore no one can beat me because I'm offline

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  15. I'm the best because I main squid.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  16. I'm the best because I devote all my time to grinding wins. My whole being is focused on the task of watching my precious number go up, it's all I think about, nothing else is important. I have learnt the hidden ways of grinding wins, and am now the most efficient wins grinder in the world- every game I check the stats of the other players and leave if there's anyone with above average stats. I run and hide, waiting for the opportunity to clean which are the only times I go in, and if that's not enough I'll just stall until crystal appears and use that to easily win.

Wins are a mesure of skill

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  17. Hey!
    Wouldn’t say I’m the best in the world but.. I guess what possibly makes me a ‘good’ player would be probably doing what @January34 does because who doesn’t like to chill back and shoot with their bow when choosing skeleton.

Posted Nov 22, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 23, 2019
  18. Jack have you even played ssm LOL

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  19. Did I just see 14 years old anime tyan with blue hairs that is actually used as a singer in a real music group and many Japanese like it and some even wish to marry her?

Posted Nov 22, 2019