• 497 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3076 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why are all of the skins white?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by JrMasterSimon, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On all the bedrock platforms I play on, all but 2 skins in the lobby are normal, while the rest is just white. Even as the default skin, my character is just white. I'm annoyed that this hasn't been fixed yet. This has been happening for a VERY long time now. If there is a fix, please tell me.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  2. This is intentional added by mineplex to prevent players from crashing since the skin editor came with bugs, so once that gets resloved skins should go back to normal.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    TweckBun and JrMasterSimon like this.
  3. Cool, Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. Here is my response from a similar post.

The blank skins have been put in place to prevent players from crashing. This is because Minecraft released a skin editor in the recent 1.13 update that came with several bugs. Once the skin editor gets fixed, the developers will likely display players' skins back to normal. You aren't the only one experiencing the issue, and the most we can do is wait patiently until the problems are resolved since patching the bug is beyond Mineplex's control.

As your concern has been addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    JrMasterSimon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.