• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8029 Players Online
  • 5139 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why AntiGamingChair Would Benefit Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jacob1Jacob2, Jul 9, 2020.

?

Would AntiGamingChair Be Better Then GWEN?

1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. Maybe

9 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. No

18 vote(s)
    28.1%
  1. I thing doing this is way too much work, and just improving Gwen would be find.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  2. Some people just don't like BLC. Not everyone who doesn't want to use BLC is a cheater. Honestly most people that don't want to use BLC aren't cheaters. What you're suggesting is that Mineplex somehow gets their playerbase (maybe around 15k players daily) to switch to BLC just to play on a server that's been on a constant decline for years. That'd be the final nail in the coffin for Mineplex.

And finally, their AC isn't good at all. My friend develops an extremely blatant client and back in May he was considering making it a BLC injection client. Badlion injections aren't hard to find at all. This will not solve the cheater problem on Mineplex.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  3. It wouldn't solve it entirely but it would not be as easy to cheat.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  4. Then why cut off a portion of the community if it doesn't solve the problem entirely? It'd also still be pretty easy lol

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. that's literally what everybody has been asking from you guys for the past few years fix the damn anti-cheat lmao but you always giving us the same copy and past "I think we should fix it" reply doesn't help whatsoever. Actually work on the anti-cheat and stop giving bs excuses when there's plenty of servers out there with better anti-cheats and fewer players.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  6. First im not talking about how mineplex could do it and the cost but if it should be there or not. What you said should be there instead of gwen. Once i saw a a team of 4 hackers and gwen was there and she didnt do anything! She was inspecting me and other players but not the hackers! Someone shot me of the bride with a bow and i block clutched onto the bridge and gwen banned me for block clutching onto the bridge!!!!!!!!! I think you ideo should be in the gameee sooo much.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  7. If I were required to be on BLC at all times I might quit, ngl

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  8. Think about it like this: As of now cheaters only have to press 5 buttons in order to download a client and get on the server and start cheating. With BAC protection it would be a harder process and also a more risky one for the cheater. Nothing solves the problem entirely. But if you wish to stay there with the hands crossed then be my guest. That's just an excuse. It doesn't even have to be bac protection to begin with. Just a better public anticheat.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  9. You want a statistic? Go look at my PH of false bans. I RECORDED a video of me getting false Gwenned. Try not to go for the Mineplex bias.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  10. This requires you all players to use Badlion client. I don’t think it’s in Mineplex’s best interest to use a competitor’s anticheat in the first place, nor further promote Badlion by requiring all players to use their client.

As for the thread, I think the best course of action is to focus resources on fixing Gwen rather than investing in a new anticheat, yanking Gwen our of the server, and dismantling integration. Gwen’s roots are spread too deep into the server to simply replace it with another system. Another concern is compatibility. Gwen is designed to function well the servers games and mechanics, and Mineplex has control over this sort of integration with Gwen. Another anticheat can not accomplish the same compatibility or customization and yields potential for false positives that Mineplex may not be able to deal with.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Gardening_Tool likes this.
  11. No, you don't understand a **** about anti-cheats.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  12. Badlion's anticheat is not a competitor of MP as the server doesn't exist anymore. Most competitive PvP players are aware of BLC. If not on the whole server only on competitive games. Mineplex has a lack of devs. Gwen will probably have a big updated late 2020 and even then client devs will just make the update useless in a few days.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  13. I’m not quite sure why people are arguing GWEN isn’t a terrible anti-cheat. It simply is. It’s INSANE how many closeters go unbanned for months on end while using hacks as blatant as 6 block reach. Not to mention I’ve seen the same 3 bhoppers and spider hackers for months as well. The truth is, you’re more likely to get GWEN banned playing legit than hacking.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    mab8400 and Gardening_Tool like this.
  14. um, im sorry to say this but when you log on lunar and see the moon besides peoples name tags, its like 1/3 of the people dude

Posted Jul 13, 2020
    FluteVegetables and JAKE/// like this.