• 1171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12626 Players Online
  • 11455 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why Am I Banned

Discussion in 'Help' started by JaredxxGamer, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell me why I got perma banned 3 years ago for typing 1 WORD in the chat. THE WORD WASN'T EVEN BAD (THE WORD WAS "OOF") and I get perma banned for no other reason smh my head. Then to get unbanned I need to make like a huge 3 page English essay just to say I got banned for literally the dumbest reason. Idk whats up but like I love me some dragon escape and ya know mineplex was like the G. I am no spambot and never got hacked by a spambot I simply said 1 word in 1 lobby and got banned for no reason... I don't feel I have to write an appeal nor change my password for a reason that mods assumed I was a spambot.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  2. Hey there Jared!

First and foremost, welcome back to Mineplex! I apologize that you’re experiencing issues with having a punishment from three years ago in your return to the Network. If you would like to know why you were punished, your punishment/ban reason should display across your screen when you try joining the server. Unfortunately, the only way to possibly have your punishment revoked is by going through the appealing process. With that being said, you’re more than welcome to appeal at Mineplex.com/appeals if you feel that your punishment was unjustified/unfair. Something I suggest reading over thoroughly is the Official Punishment Appeal Guide, as it covers how one appeals for their punishment properly. Some additional information that may be useful to you can be found in this thread, which covers FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about Compromised Accounts & Account Secruity.
    I personally feel that this statement is inaccurate. You don’t have to write a three page essay to appeal a punishment. Quality over quantity! As I’ve suggested above, I would highly suggest reading over the Punishment Appeal Guide, as it covers what criteria Forum Management is looking for within an appeal.

I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed. If you have any further questions and/or concerns feel free to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.