• 3298 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15328 Players Online
  • 12030 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who's your Inspiration?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FabianTuck, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Good evening Mineplex Community!

I have a question for you... who/what is your inspiration? In today's time, I believe that it can be easy to forget about the things that inspire you and during this epidemic that our world is currently going through, it may distract us. So I'll start us off; many reasons why I still go about my day are the things & people that inspire me to keep going. Many of my close friends, family, and teachers tell me to keep reaching and chase my dreams and that's what I'm doing. Also, participating in my school's Drama/Theatre department drives me to keep going and to stay motivated. In an article that I read, it says that "Motivation is what energizes, maintains, and controls your behavior against internal and external forces." What I get from this is without motivation your behavior will tend to be harsher. However, this is just my opinion, do with this information as you will. So it's now your turn, who/what is your motivation?
    (Reference: mashable.com)

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  2. First of all God is my inspiration and everything I do is through him because he lets me do what I do as he has gifted me with things others can't do. I want to use everything he gave me and not let any of it go to waste. My earthly inspiration is definitely my parents. I want to make them proud in everything I do. If I don't succeed it makes me feel like I kind of let them down, so I push myself and make them proud.

Have a good day!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  3. Hey there, thank you for this wonderful post,
    First of all, I would like to point out that, of course, my family are the greatest inspiration to me, and without them I would never be who I am today.
    That being said, as this is a thread on Mineplex forums, I feel like I have to point out that my inspiration on the server are honestly staff members, trainees, mods, senior mods, admins and even owners and leaders.
    Most of them don't get paid for what they do, they rarely get appreciated and most of the people think they do way less than they actually do.
    They spend their time on the server willingly, with no gain, to make our experience on the server better gaining absolutely nothing by doing so, and I feel like they need to be appreciated more and they're kind of my inspiration in life as well, always do good and don't expect anything in return, because it always comes back to you.
    I feel like I can even compare the volunteers to red cross members in some kind of way because they all help people the best they can and never expect anything in return, I hope you agree with me on this topic.
    I wanted to say that also, your inspiration should always be mainly yourself, to always improve, never get stuck at one point in life, and always seek more and better, you should never settle.
    Thank you for reading my post and thank you for your contribution. Have a great day.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    xGetRekted and FabianTuck like this.