• 108 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1778 Players Online
  • 1670 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who wants new staff :)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, May 16, 2022.

?

new staff?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I reported a hacker, but since I play on PS, I used the PC.
    GOT REJECTED-
    Reasoning
    : Unfortunately we cannot accept evidence gathered from an external device.
    Seriously, get a new staff.

Posted May 16, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  2. The other alternative to penalizing a staff member for following the forum reporting guidelines which you were provided while submitting your report would be to learn how to record from your Playstation! There are many videos on YouTube showing how you can go about doing this. I do agree with the title of your thread though, it would be lovely to see some more staff!

Posted May 16, 2022
  3. It says in the Reports Guide, found here, that video evidence may not be recorded using external devices. If you would like this changed, I would recommend contacting the Reports Patrol manager, @FairestLordHarry so then it can be reviewed. Also, getting new staff is easier said then done. Recruitment relies on people applying to review them. There is also the rare chance of someone being recruited to the staff team, meaning that someone is scouted by the Recruiters themselves, not the person applying, but it rarely happens. That means that Recruitment is reliant on applications to get new staff members. If not many people apply, they don't meet the requirements, or wouldn't be a good fit for the staff team, then it is harder to get more people, but if someone does then the Recruitment team will accept them. If you would like to, you could apply to the staff team. The Bedrock application is found here and the Java application is found here.

Posted May 16, 2022
    sqaghett, CookieBilly and Hazzer105 like this.
  4. As mentioned above, it is stated in the reporting guidelines that video evidence from external devices is not allowed. I understand recording from a console may be difficult, but there are videos out there that can guide you through how to do it. It isn't the staff member's fault that the provided evidence didn't meet the required criteria. I agree getting more staff members would be a great thing, but it can't be done with a snap of a finger nor does it really fix the issue you're describing. I'm going to lock this thread as there isn't much discussion to be had on it. If you have suggestions about the way reports are handled, you're free to make a new thread explaining your ideas. Message me with any further questions.

Thread Locked | Does not Promote Discussion/Concern was Addressed

Posted May 16, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.