• 891 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8872 Players Online
  • 7981 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who wants an og mp survival side server?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thawazp, Apr 10, 2021.

?

Who wants og survival as a side server?

1. Heck yeah

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. I’d rather the main survival be like it used to be

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So instead of resetting the server we play on now my suggestion is to first put things back the way they were and let us keep our world and second make the new survival a seperate game and leave the survival we love alone instead of making it worse and worse trying to destroy it. It will probably result in no one playing the new survival but maybe that would show that what players want is to have fun with friends again and build nice things with blocks like beacons end rods and chorus plants while being able to fly with eleytra instead of incentivizing hacks

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    qxtz and MaybeMulti like this.
  2. I really like this idea. It would keep the people who want a reset and the people who don’t happy. The only problem would be the servers. Running two different survivals with 16 or so servers would cost a lot. An idea sort of like this is them providing a world download of each server that we can take it upon ourselves to have to figure out how to host it.

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  3. Yeah they are struggling to even keep one up but it would satisfy everyone, a world download would be wonderful to have and if they could maybe give us an idea of what’s kind of plugins are needed for it to run/stitch together the worlds I’m sure there’s more than a few players who have the hardware and would gladly host it for the community, only thing is they probably wouldn’t want to give that to us because then they’d be sending all the players elsewhere but they also don’t seem to care much what we want or if we all leave so if everyone’s going to quit anyways and if suggestions like this that are intended to make a sort of compromise aren’t even considered then it seems spiteful to not make the worlds available

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2021
    qxtz and MaybeMulti like this.
  4. I would love an side server. Its a great idea and to be honest its the least they can do now. For us, for the old community that lost their fave gamemode.

Well atm i would already be happy with just one side server. I dont need 16, would be great but i dont expect them to run 16 of these

Posted Apr 10, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  5. Yeah even just one would be better than nothing and losing the game we all want to play so that’s fair and possibly solves the issue of cost so definately a suggestion staff might hopefully look into

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  6. Well hopefully with the Survival Update we will have access to the nether and the end to obtain these resources. However, this may not even be possible without considerable development depending on if Mineplex's Server Software has the nether already implemented. But the update is going to give us a lot of features most likely which will enhance the Survival experience.

Posted Apr 10, 2021