• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who misses the OLD OLD tree lobby?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NoahPlayzzMC, Feb 11, 2019.

1. NoahPlayzzMC

NoahPlayzzMC

I miss when there were still all of the secrets that were in the lobby. I think that it would be nice if KoTH came back too. Reply what your favorite part about the tree lobby is!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  2. Jaekub

Jaekub

I like what we have now. I barely even remember the tree lobby, but what was added is pretty close to what we had. I just like NPCs with funny names and the old Parkours.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  3. Pixusman

Pixusman

Oh well, my favourite Lobby minigame was with no doubt Slime Soccer (I actually don't remember from which Lobby version it is). Sometimes it entertained me more than regular Mineplex games, to be honest. I would like Mineplex to add it back again, tho I think it is not going to happen since it requires a very stable server with no lag-spikes to be enjoyable and recently I wouldn't really describe Lobbies in this way..........Maybe as a standalone game? *crossing fingers*

Posted Feb 11, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2019
  4. JMPhase

JMPhase

Yeah i'm surprised they didn't swap out the generic temple for koth

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  5. Man, them were the good old days, right fellas?

I used to love them lobby mini games, they were so simple yet so intriguing to play. Then, you would come back to them time, after time, after time.

Good memories, indeed.

Posted Feb 11, 2019