• 1022 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5031 Players Online
  • 4009 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who has been subscribed to PPC the longest?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by avae, Jul 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So I was just randomly sitting in the Lobby when I thought about this question. I myself have 29 months subbed which you can confirm via: https://imgur.com/WvueZ3U

I assume there's someone out there with a higher count (probably some staff) and wanted to know who. If you know someone try to provide screenshotted evidence or some other form of proof. Just curious

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  2. Realistically speaking, wouldn't the longest subscribed PPC player be anyone who bought it within the first month? If we are going to be specific. It would probably take a lot of unnecessary time to find the player/players who bought it in day one.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  3. Well as of now, I doesn’t count days. So, the longest person would have to have bought it in the first month. I’m just looking for someone with higher than 29 months like I have.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
  4. Damn 29 months, I'm sitting here with only 13 months :(

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. rodcad66 and @Zyvra has since september 2016 I believe

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  6. Posted Jul 11, 2019
    avae likes this.
  7. I've had PPC since the first day it was released, cancelled it for a few months when it wasn't benefitting me since I have had all cosmetics for over a year and I have enough omega chests to get the PPC exclusive cosmetics when they get added there.

After the recent update to PPC I subscribed to the service again since I am satisfied its worth it now. Technically, my current subscription is two months but minus (about 4-5 months) I have been subscribed since September 2016.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  8. I've been subscribed to PPC since... never
    I don't have money to spend on it so I can't...

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  9. I'm gonna just totally give a side answer and make you the most loyal subscriber of all time:
    https://imgur.com/FRT7gT9

You have been subscribed to PPC for 89 months. 5 seconds and I used the default image viewer on mac lol

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    avae likes this.