• 319 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5466 Players Online
  • 5147 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who Else Loves UHC?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by DomaldTrump, Aug 25, 2020.

1. I simply love UHC and wanted to express my love for the return of UHC, Mineplex's best game yet! Reply if you agree :D

Posted Aug 25, 2020
    jis and Koxuh like this.
  2. Absolutely!
    The remastered UHC has been nothing but fun and enjoyment so far and I absolutely agree with you.
    Here are a few things that I've noticed are amazing regarding the remastered gamemode:
    - The orespawn was modified to prevent x-raying and thus the games are really fair.
    - I really like the idea of adding events like the enchantment tower and the travelling brewery, I feel like this is a really creative addition to the UHC to make it better than just the normal vanilla type.
    - The fact that the flowers drop brewing ingredients is really creative and cool.
    - The UHCs start hourly so it's really easy to keep track of the game(s) that you want to play.
    And much much more!
    I'm absolutely in love with this gamemode and I can't wait to see which updates are coming its way when it comes out of BETA.

Posted Aug 25, 2020
    DomaldTrump likes this.
  3. Totally agree! I see you in almost all my games haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 25, 2020
    Koxuh likes this.
  4. I love UHC too! It’s really brought me back to my old survival playthroughs. I really enjoy the survival and fighting aspects of the game. It’s also fun playing a new game, because I get to learn new strategies and figuring things out. Though I have never won yet, it’s already a go-to game for me every hour!

Posted Aug 25, 2020
  5. Hey there!

I have been enjoying UHC since it released, so yes, I love it too! I love the idea of the different things that happen as the days past, etc. Just like this badger who is blue and likes the number 11, I haven't won yet, but hopefully that changes soon. :)

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    ilyLegend likes this.
  6. Hia!

I definetely enjoy playing UHC, especially here on Mineplex! I am pleased and grateful for the return of Mineplex Ultra Hardcore remastered because I have always wanted to get into UHC on Mineplex and build stats in the game! To be more specific though, I like the twsit they have added to the game itself. These twist I am referring to include the enchant tower, flower power and the potion brewing tower! I think these unqiue additions give the gamemode a different feel and I cannot wait to get better at the game possibly.

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  7. Heyy!

I absolutely love UHC! I have loved this game ever since I joined Mineplex, I used to play it everyday (literally) and was upset when it was removed. I'm so glad Mineplex finally decided to re-add it, and especially with new twist, like the events and flowers dropping stuff, It makes it so much more fun, and you don't get bored of it so quickly. It shows that they're definitely listening to the community, and I love that. Can't wait to continue playing it.

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  8. I personally am so happy that UHC has returned. It is so much fun and is kinda intense. There are times where you are so ambitious and daring and others where you are cowering, barely geared underground and you hear someone digging toward you. I have been having a lot of fun playing this remastered game and it gives me vivid memories of me playing UHC on Mineplex when I was younger.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it, maybe I will run into you in a game sometime soon!

Posted Aug 26, 2020
  9. Well I'll rate UHC 1-10 I will rate it 11

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.