• 1929 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10367 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who are you? (insert meme)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_CLICKS, Sep 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi Mineplex I was told to join forums by @NothinButNetYT he has been really active on my channel. So I decided to go ahead and make a forums account lol. My favorite games are Cakewars and Skywars. I started playing about a month ago and I love the bedrock server. I used to play lots of Lifeboat and Hive which are also pretty good servers. My favorite colors are black and blue. I am an introvert and like to keep most things to myself in the real world. I love destroying players in games. So those are some basic things about me. I can’t wait to get to know this community.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    Salmon_slayer123 likes this.
  2. Hey Mr_CLICKS, great to meet you and welcome to the mineplex forums! I like Skywars as well but I usually lose because I’m not that great at PVP, I’m sure you’d destroy me too if we ever played together . I wish you a good experience in forums! If you ever see me playing Ssm feel free to dm me)

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  3. I play on bedrock so thats a problem.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2019
  4. Oh well, still great to meet you! If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to dm me)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  5. Hey buddy!

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Mineplex Forums! My name is AyyNick, but you can call me Nick. My favourite game is Skywars, and I do also enjoy Cake Wars, so great choices there mate! I think it's great you ventured away from some of the servers you may have known for a while to try Mineplex, I definitely enjoy playing Mineplex, it is my favourite Minecraft server (I do mainly play Java edition though, but I like the Bedrock server too)! I absolutely love the colour blue, especially the lighter tones of it (as you can see if you go onto my profile).

I also want to commend you on writing an introduction post, I know how to feels to be more introverted in real life, and sometimes that follows us onto the online world. So I congratulate you on writing this post and hitting the post button because now you can hopefully make some new friends who also play Minecraft/Mineplex, and share interests with you. Anyway, since you are pretty new, I'd recommend reading the rules by clicking here, and if you want to get to know more about the community, just have a browse through the forums and try replying to some threads giving your suggestions and ideas to other players. That is one of the best ways to interact with the community in my opinion.

I am very glad I stumbled upon your post, and I hope that I can see you around the forums and even the Bedrock server sometime soon! If you ever need anything or even want to chat, feel free to send me a PM!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.