• 678 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9860 Players Online
  • 9182 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Who’s one Person You’d Consider a Mineplex Forums Pro?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 1, 2021.

1. It can be anyone, essentially pick anyone that you'd otherwise consider very good at using the forums or someone who uses it a lot. It can be someone you admire because of their threads and/or it can be someone you personally like using the forums for whatever reason, just be creative! Honestly, it's extremely hard for me to pick but hmm, if I can pick any one of you it'd definitely be all you guys that I talk to on off-topic and I bump into every day! Yes, I'm talking to you! You! So don't think it's you because believe it or not I'm always seeing you on here and I admire your diligence talking here, it's a true gift, so I want everyone here to spread positivity and think of one "Mineplex Forums Pro" that you can think of and tag them there. Again it's anyone, but honestly just make sure to ask why, because I'm certain your train of thought will make them happier. But yeah who do you think it is? Make sure to tag them!

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and CatFan105 like this.
  2. hmm, I'd like to nominate myself

actually on second thought it has to be @CatFan105 these days, my glory days are over :(

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. =D
    I think I would consider myself pretty good at the forums, but id also like to nominate @le Brownie , he's really good at doing visual things (I cannot do pictures), and he posts a lot too

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj and Brownie ☕ like this.
  4. :D thanks your really kind

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  5. I would consider you, @Marzie @Amg @CatFan105 @Mystic 0440 all to be forums pros

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Amg, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  6. Definitely @WowCaleb - Before I jump into why I consider this lovely individual a “forums pro”, I would like to share that Caleb has always been a role-model figure for me when it comes to post construction on the forums. There has not been a single time where I read Caleb’s post and thought he could’ve included more. In my time knowing Caleb and with working alongside him on the Forums Team, I have always admired his sense of effort, quality and attention to detail. He has never failed to amaze me with his concrete, detailed and quality responses to post. I consider him to be a forums pro because he was always consistent with helpful, accurate and again, detailed responses to forum post across various areas of the forums. I’m very thankful for this forums pro, because as they would say, a student learns from the master.

Posted Nov 3, 2021
  7. the original poster of this thread

Posted Nov 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and Kindnessaj like this.
  8. @Amg for sure

He's really good at writing long, thought out responses that are really detailed.

If someone is looking for an answer to a question or concern they might have, he's very good at explaining the issue and then how to fix it, and if that doesn't work maybe an alternative.

If someone posts something they found cool, or maybe created like art or photography he was REALLY good at making you feel successful for posting such thing. He is super sweet and definitly well deserved of that Forums Management tag. I admire him a lot for the time and effort he puts into the community as a whole, but definitly on the forums itself.

Posted Nov 3, 2021
    missmasch and Amg like this.
  9. I believe @Amg is a mineplex forums pro. Before, @Vytas was the mineplex forums pro as well, but for all, both are very good! I also like how they efficiently responded these concerns from the help section!

Posted Nov 4, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  10. Posted Nov 4, 2021
  11. Most likely i speculate that i think it would perhaps be someone like as if i maybe think that it could or even should be maybe if possibly previous holder of moderation title and critically acclaimed individual @ItsFree

Posted Nov 4, 2021
    ItsFree and Brownie ☕ like this.
  12. Posted Nov 4, 2021
  13. Me, myself and I
    I do everything website related besides coding zzz

Posted Nov 4, 2021
    affinity0, okRen and Amg like this.
  14. time to start coding lol

Posted Nov 4, 2021
  15. @CatFan105 and @Amg are both totally forums pros in my opinion. If I check new posts I almost always see CatFan on something

Posted Nov 4, 2021
    Amg and CatFan105 like this.
  16. Posted Nov 28, 2021
  17. Posted Nov 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  18. Posted Dec 2, 2021
    Joshhh and CatFan105 like this.
  19. Posted Dec 2, 2021
  20. Posted Dec 2, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and CatFan105 like this.