• 858 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2942 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

White Skins (Any Date for fix?)

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Nov 9, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As we know currently after 1.13 it caused tons of damage to mineplex but after a couple weeks mineplex finally fixed the crashing bug. Im wondering is there any specific date we know when white skins will be fixed and I can rock my skin again?

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  2. Hello Net,
    The blank skins are intentional and have been put in place to prevent players from crashing til a fix can be rolled out. After the 1.13 update, skins and the skin creator have brought about a few bugs (microsoft related) that need to be fixed. I can't give an exact date, but i can say that the devs are actively working on fixing the bugs caused by the 1.13 update and hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  3. Reks Nz has proved a perfect answer above me. Since we do not have an ETA, the best I can tell you is that our Developers are working hard on making sure that you can play the games you want and also see your fabulous skins. Since your concern has been addressed, I'll lock this thread, but please PM me with any further questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    CowHatake likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.