• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2969 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which resourse pack should i take for SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by CubicalMayhem, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Help me, which resource pack i need to take to play in SSM.
    VERSION 1.8.9

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  2. I have a self made pack

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  3. Show me screenshots

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 30, 2020
  4. Hey!

I recommend going on youtube and searching for pack folder releases, They often have really good packs and they are all easy to download. That is where I get the majority of my packs and I really like them all. Good luck with your search for packs!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  5. Resource packs don't really change the game, it's easy to play in default but the thing is with this game it all comes down to how you want it to look

Posted Jan 30, 2020
    QuietMyChild likes this.
  6. any pack with short fire, short swords, and small crosshair should increase gameplay by a pretty small, SMALL amount.

if you struggle with fps, try decreasing your texture's pixels to 8x8 or lower

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  7. If you would like a custom resource pack, I can make you your own if you want. Message me the specifications of what you want it to have.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  8. I have a modified version of TheNeonLazer's Red Pack. I've been using them since their release. Any minimalistic PvP pack is good in general though. Here's a preview of both packs on his YouTube channel -snip-

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 4, 2020
  9. You really dont need one. Short fire is recommended, but beyond that there isn't any real significant benefit in a texture pack, it's largely just personal preference on what people think looks good.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  10. If you want to improve your fps so that your able to play the game better than you should download texture packs that reduce the overall detail of each block and item, but if you want the game to look nicer and you have a powerful computer than get a texture pack with cool skies. But like HushMyChild said, it really doesn't affect the gameplay in any way, and it really just comes down to how you want the game to look.

Posted Feb 9, 2020