• 1036 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9474 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which of These Things Would You do For $100?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Prof_, Jun 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 3,8,9
    3: idrc lmao I only search for stuff when I need to lol
    8: I can just build something in 1 week and survive lmao
    9: I might get bald from this but meh I can grow it back hopefully

Posted Jun 27, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. 1. Because I wouldn’t punch very hard
    3. My computer search history isn’t embarrassing and I am already pretty much an open book at school.
    4. Ketchup makes everything good
    6.i have nice looking sandals
    8. Meh I can though tough it out(I have done this plenty of times, sometimes, like twice because I am a good kid :3j because I was grounded, sometimes because I got bored and wanted a challenge, other Times because I was traveling)I could always tap into my other interests
    9. Honestly, why not? My little sisters are extremely mature for their ages(even though I don’t completely trust one of them because she hates me
    10. Foam pits exist for a reason people! It might be hard to find afterwards though...

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  3. 10. You just drop it in a pillow :)

Posted Jun 27, 2019
    el4ctrified and _Prof_ like this.
  4. This thread is interesting. It makes you think about which thing would be best for you. I personally would go for 3. The only reason is that my school uses Chromebooks and all of the bad websites are blocked anyway. So, the worst they can see is maybe a game site I have been to that has not been blocked. In my opinion, that's not embarrassing at all because everyone plays a game in school once and a while.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  5. That would be just a tap then, not a punch.

It will still display the exact context you searched from Google though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 27, 2019
  6. Heyo,

I’d pick #4 because it seems like the east one to do for me. I’d eat a piece every hour and eventually finish it and claim my prize!

Posted Jun 29, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  7. Honestly I would do all of them but the one I would do the most is number 3. I don’t even care if anyone sees my search history so that would be an easy $100.

Posted Jul 1, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  8. I mean I guess, it depends on how you define a tap and how you define a punch
    edit: nevermind I looked up the definition of punch and you were right lol just pretend I never wrote that into my answer

Posted Jul 1, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  9. Hi so about a half a mouth ago i texted in mineplex chat and noboody responded so i got on alt texted someone responded so i went on my main and alt at the same time texted on my main and my alt couldnt see the text so i went on my world with a friend and he could see the text so if someone could see if im muted or tell me how to fix it that would be great also if there is a format for stuff like this let me know and if there is a forum page for stuff like this let me know and i will post it in there :)

Posted Jul 1, 2019
  10. I would do 4, 6, and 10. I really need a new phone, and plus it could be dropping it into a pool, you never know. Regarding 4, and 6 though, I don't mind having my socks wet really, it's just a little uncomfortable, and paper, it could be super small paper. Cool thread!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 1, 2019
    _Prof_ and el4ctrified like this.
  11. 1. no
    2. Yes easy.
    3. no no on
    4. Yes paper is easy to eat.
    5. You wont notice it in a car.
    6. No I like tigh highs and having them wet no no no
    7. No thanks
    8. I would if I was in the wild with things to do. If not no I would not
    9. My siblings know how to cut hair so yes.
    10. I have already done it before.

So I would do 2,4,5,8,9,l0

Posted Jul 1, 2019
  12. 4, 5 and 8

Posted Jul 2, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  13. I would copy and paste this problem into the help section on a separate thread. I only play Java and cannot help you with that as there is only a Bedrock character of yours

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2019
  14. I’d do 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10.

2: I would clean up the seat first with disinfectant wipes. It pretty basic your not going to get sick from touching your tong to a toilet seat for 1 second.
    3: I live a life of an Ghost, first of all I use incognito mode and I don’t even use google so sure, my whole school can see it.
    4: I’ve done it before.
    6: I’ve also done this before.
    9: I have to do this every other weekend for free so yes please I’ll take money for it.
    10: I’ve been meaning to upgrade my phone anyways, it’s very crap and slow.

I would not do 8 for one reason, I wouldn’t be able to play mineplex or message on this forums

- Thunderbelly

EDIT: forgot to add my name tag to the end of my post

EDIT 2:
    I am dying right now, this is something me and my friend group would say.

Posted Jul 4, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 4, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. Eat a sheet of paper smh no cap, easy hunna

Posted Jul 5, 2019
  16. 1. Punch a baby - No.

2. Lick the toilet seat - Yes, gimme my $100

3. Have your google search history exposed to your whole school. - Incognito doesn't log so sure $100 ;)

4. Eat a sheet of paper. - Yes. $100

5. Run a squirrel over. - No

6. Have wet socks for an entire day. - Easy $100

7. Do 100 man push-ups proper posture at once. - No lol

8. Have no internet for a week. - Sure, gimme $100.

9. Have your sibling cut your hair. - My hair is already messed up so another easy $100

10. Drop your phone from 10m. - With $600 I could buy my phone again refurbished and have $200 left so sure :)

Posted Jul 8, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 8, 2019