• 1340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5411 Players Online
  • 4071 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which Nano Game would you like to be a main game? (if any)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by HeyItsTay_, Apr 18, 2019.

?

Would you want to see this happen to one of the games?

1. Yes (tell me why below)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Nah (tell me why below)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Hiya!
    One of my favorite things to do on Mineplex is to play Nano Games but a lot of the games I wish were their own so I could play them more. I personally love Color Swap, Slime territory, Sploor, King Slime and Snowball trouble. However, if I were to pick which ones would work best as a main game it would have to be Color Swap and Sploor. I would love for all my game choices to be evolved into a main game but that is nearly impossible xD If this were to happen, which game would you like to see?

Posted Apr 18, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 19, 2019
    StephenCries likes this.
  2. Pretty interesting thread. I haven't ever really given it much thought, but my absolute favorite game on Nano would have to be Knock Knock. If it were to be turned into a real game, I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of twists / jumps would be incorporated into maps since the games would be able to last longer.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    HeyItsTay_, Eat and pzazz like this.
  3. I have too many favorites that I love to play in the Nano games. However, the only main Nano game I love to play would be Color Swap. The Color Swap is a fast paste game that you have to stand on the right color. Although, the game will start to become faster before time runs out. The Color Swap still always my number one main Nano game in Mineplex!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  4. Hi!

I play Nano games a LOT with my friends and all of us really enjoy Color Swap!

I think it should be a full game because it's the type of game some players look for in a Minecraft server. Mineplex currently has nothing like it on the server so I think it'd be an incredible addition. It's not PvP, it's not points based, it's not building... It's running around real quick trying to land on a colour.

Bedrock doesn't even have Color Swap (or any Nano game lol) but I believe this would be GREAT for Bedrock specifically because there's no server there that has a game similar. On Java there are many servers with different versions of the game, but Bedrock? Nada.

Maybe there could be spawn-ins to give you boosts (swiftness, one round immunity etc) in the game or make you fail the game (blindness, slowness etc). I don't know! There's just lots of things you could do with Color Swap. So so many things.

I hope one day it gets added ;o; I'd tryhard that game so much it's unreal.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ and Eat like this.
  5. I wish I could figure out how to actually jump in Knock Knock lol

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ and SkarmMines like this.
  6. I agree with @SkarmMines, in my opinion it’d be really fun to play Knock Knock as a normal game with some changes(different and longer maps, possibly checkpoints etc.).

Another game I’d love to play outside of Nano is Color Swap, because I think that it’s a very fun and chill game to play. This would also have some extra twists, and I agree with @StephenTries suggestion about different boosts.

I hope this happens sometime in the future!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  7. There would definitely have to be checkpoints if they're going have longer maps.

I would like to see Quick as a main game. It's fun to play and is a little more fun than BBB, so I'd see it as a great main game.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  8. I have many favorites that I’ve always wanted to see as it’s own game in Nano Games but one in particular would probably be Minekart! I feel like Minekart would be a lot better if we implemented/added more stuff to it, such as power-ups, Minekart skins, etc. In my opinion, it would just be really cool to see different skins for Minekart that you could unlock for your sheep just so that it’s not a regular sheep, and I’m not sure how it would work but maybe the skins could even transform your Minekart into a different mob such as a spider or a cow. I also think Power-ups could be cool just to make gameplay more fun and challenging, and it would be interesting to see the different strats people come up with. I know we really can’t implement these into the Nano Game since it would be a bit complicated but if Minekart were to ever become its own game, it would be cool to have these!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  9. This is a great idea! I'd love to see MineKart have powerups just like MarioKart. The only problem with MineKart is the lag. For some it's unplayable.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ and Shaiym like this.
  10. Hello there!

As many of the other suggestions, I would agree that color swap would be a nice edition as a normal game some day, but I feel like my favorite NANO game would have to be Bawk Bawk's Wrath. Bawk Bawk's Wrath is the one where you have to make it to the platform in a certain amount of time, and after 2 rounds, PVP is enabled, last person left wins. The intensity of that gamemode is really what makes me enjoy it so much, and if it were added as a real game, I would definitely play it a ton as long as other people were enjoying it as well. The amount of people max for that game would probably be 16, but it can start at 10 as a minimum. Overall, thank you for the question/suggestion and maybe someday if not my choice, then a different NANO game will become a real gamemode by itself.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  11. I play Nano a lot, and this is a super hard choice! However, if I had to pick, I'd say either Color Swap or Grapple Knife. Those two games are my favorite out of all of the games, and I think that they would be cool to see as their own game. To make both of them suffice for becoming a full game, I'd say make them run a little longer. Those are just my personal preferences, though.

As a full game, I think the one that would do the best would be MineKart. It's based off of MarioKart, and if there were more stuff implemented like powerups, different kinds of karts, etc. I think it would be awesome to have as it's own game.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  12. Agreed. Minecart can easily be a mainly game, and It would be extremely fun to play something like Mario cart!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  13. As a few others have stated, I believe MineKart would probably be the best game to become standalone. The game has a good concept, but tends to be laggy. So if it was made into a full game a lot of work should be done optimizing it, then maybe different types of karts (Kits), and of course achievements. IMO the game would work better as a standalone game than it currently does as a nano game.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.

14. Maybe after an update, Minecart would be good.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  15. Hey there!

I remember when Gladiators was first released on Java, it was a standalone game, and I'd really like to see it return to its initial status. I really enjoy the game because it's a really fun vanilla PVP tournament gamemode. There have been times where I've opted into Mixed Arcade, waiting for Gladiators, and ended up disappointed by how long it's taken to reach it.

Neat thread idea! I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  16. I think nano games should stay as they are unless there is an overwhelming want or need for a new game.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  17. I agree, Knock Knock would be a good and fun choice as a main game (:
    --- Post updated ---
    I agree with you all on Color Swap, it would be the best choice in my opinon especially since the game moves fast and is super fun for most players (:
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you for sharing your opinon (:
    --- Post updated ---
    I always have so much trouble playing this game xD but if I was actually able to play this game I think all these would be great improvements to the game and I'd like the game xD
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes!! I love Gladiators so much! It was one of my favorites when it was just a main game and I hope Mineplex brings it back like that! I agree with the waiting in mixed arcade too. Iv'e played Mineplex for years and some of my favorite games in the past are now only in Mixed Arcade and no one plays them ):

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
  18. Hey!

Personally, I think that all the nano games should stay in nano games and probably wouldn’t want any as a main game, but if I were to pick one it would be Quick. This is because Quick has a variety of mini games in it, and I think all the mini games could be extended then it would really have potential to be like Bawk Bawk Battles if it was given the time.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  19. Hey there!

I'm going to have to agree with Animalll here. Quick is a pretty unique game since it consists of several minigames within it. If it were to be a standalone game, however, there should be more minigames in order to make the game more intense and exciting. Besides that, I feel like it would be pretty cool if it does become its own game.

Have a great day!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  20. Hiya!
    Thank you so much for your opinon, I can totally see where your coming from with this but yes, Quick would be a great standalone game (:
    --- Post updated ---
    I totally agree!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019