• 1798 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3882 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which mini game in Mineplex are you best at?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by pokyvessel52506, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Which mini game are you best on Mineplex? I’m best at cake wars (on bedrock Edition)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  2. I used to be really good at Survival Games but when I stopped playing back in 2015 I lost all my pvp ability. To be honest I don't think I'm that good at any game mode lol, but I have been playing a lot of Draw My Thing recently which I suppose I'm getting better at. After a certain amount of matches you can consistently be the first one to guess correctly. I'm certainly not at the point where I can guess the word instantly just by looking at the length of the word, except maybe if it is three letters. Perhaps one day I will be good enough for that though haha.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  3. I'm good at Mixed Arcade and I've played it since they fixed it back in July.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  4. Block hunt/ cakewars
    I’m also decent at skywars (only on bedrock because I can’t speed bridge on java xd)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    scarlet ♥ likes this.
  5. I am a god at Super paintball and tbh its the only game I'm good at XD

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  6. nano games, cake wars, draw my thing, and mixed arcade

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  7. Im pretty good at super paintball except I haven't played it in a while so I am rusty xd

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  8. Hey there!

I don't play too many mini-games on Mineplex because when I'm online it's usually always moderation, or playing my favorite game - Draw My Thing. I do not consider DMT a mini-game however, so I am disregarding it for this post. Before I was accepted as a staff member, I would play Micro Battles ALL the time. I loved the game and adored grinding the game to climb the leaderboards. I remember once I was #1 for the month in wins and I was very happy of this accomplishment. Therefore, I would have to say Micro Battles is my favorite Mineplex mini-game despite being inactive in games on the server. Thanks for the question!

Thread Moved to Surveys

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  9. I think I’m probably best at cakewars duos because I’m pretty good at pvp and win a lot.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  10. Hey!

Yea, I would either say SSM or Cakewars on this one! I personally play SSM the most, but I also play a rather decent amount of cakewars as well. I think I have progressed in both games over time and over the months I really started to play these games, I've gotten a lot better at both of them!

Thanks for the question and have an amazing day!

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  11. I’d say mixed arcade, it’s the only game where I can get wins without my friends helping me lol

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  12. I’m gud at every game wym

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    SpookVegetables and scarlet ♥ like this.
  13. I play on the Bedrock server. I really love playing Turf Wars and Skywars. I'm not that good at them but I enjoy playing them. Also, not to forget, Master Builders.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  14. My favourite game and the one I'm most likely the best at would be cakewars. This is because I've played so many games that I allways have a valid strat on what to start with and what parts to look for attacks from, so on.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  15. I've been performing a lot of moderation duties over playing games as a staff member, but my best minigame would probably be Snake or Draw My Thing. The first achievement kit I received was a result of grinding Snake several years ago, and I had an unusually high win rate for my expectations. I miss the days when all of the Arcade games had their own NPC, so I am always hyped if Snake is the next game in the rotation in Mixed Arcade.

Additionally, Draw My Thing is a game that I've found myself to be very skilled at. I've gotten familiar with the words over the years and I've enjoyed playing the game. I think it's pretty cool to have a pictionary-type game on a Minecraft server and I find it highly enjoyable to play DMT. Because I love the concept and gameplay of the game, it's no surprise that I end up playing it over and over and getting better at guessing words.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  16. I predominately play on the Java edition and I have to say the game that I'm best at is probably Dragon Escape. When I first started playing Mineplex again in March this year after a few month break, I played Dragon Escape a lot and it was the first time that I really enjoyed it in my almost 4 years of playing Mineplex. I became really good at the game and I levelled up heaps. Today, I don't play it as much anymore as I prefer other games such as Halloween Havoc but I would still consider myself good at the game whenever I play. Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  17. If we count removed games the answer would be sheep quest. Otherwise it's probably dragon escape :)

-M3k

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  18. I am probably best at Survival Games and Draw My Thing. These are two of the games I've been playing on Mineplex since back in 2014, so I've definitely had some time to develop my skills in them. Lately, I haven't been playing as much as I've been focused more on moderation. However, I still try to get a few games of SG or DMT in when I have a chance, and I still find myself winning quite a bit thankfully!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  19. Hey!

So I used to play a tone of Survival Games back in 2015/2016, and it is in fact what brought me to Mineplex. I had a best friend at the time who told me to download Minecraft and try out this server called Mineplex, and I remember joining it and I was amazed at how much fun all the games were. I mainly only played SG and some other games such as MB when I was learning how to PvP since I had never played Minecraft before. I guess after all these years, I would say that I am decent at Survival Games, but as of the past few years, I have been more interested in improving my skills on Skywars. I really enjoy the Skywars gamemode and believe that I have learnt quite a lot of handy tricks! Skywars would definitely be my favourite game, and I'd consider myself pretty good at it!

I look forward to reading some of the other replies! :D

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  20. As a Minecraft player, I have always been very casual about playing. That is why I wasn't interested in PvP at all around the time when I joined Mineplex, therefore I was brought to it mainly due to Runner & Turf Wars, and stayed for other casual or intermediate games like Draw My Thing, Evolution or Speed Builders, the only more competitive game I played being Champions. Nowadays I mostly play Draw My Thing where I have just over 900 wins, but I have the most wins in Champions - about 950. So the answer to this question is DMT skill wise, and Champions according to the stats.

Posted Oct 19, 2019