• 287 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4645 Players Online
  • 4358 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which map is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by FoxyStormy (Gone), Apr 26, 2022.

1. Hello all,
    I am creating this thread because I want to know which maps are your favorite. I've played SG for the past four years, and I have come to like Aztec Islands, Tropia, and Primal. I am very impressed at how each map looks and how creative they look. So, what map/maps are your favorites?

Posted Apr 26, 2022
  2. Goodbye to a World for Bomber
    Best map

Posted Apr 26, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  3. Honestly I love all the maps except Kikoshi Islands

Posted Apr 27, 2022
  4. Kikoshi Islands and Aztec Islands are my favourite! They've been here forever so I have really nice memories playing them literally years ago when I was a lot younger. Feels so weird coming back now and still playing them, but I think they are really beautiful :)

Posted Apr 27, 2022
  5. For me, it has to be Riverton Castle. A classic map and one that I have plenty of memories of from both myself and watching YouTubers. If not Riverton Castle then Shattered Kingdom for the same reason

Posted Apr 27, 2022
  6. Incorrect gamemode

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2022
    flowtides and LockNess8221 like this.
  7. Fqvort8e map though

Posted Apr 27, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  8. Survival games on bedrock had very few maps, and they even removed the gamemode which nobody wanted, but my favourite map was probably the abandoned city

Posted Apr 28, 2022
  9. I heard it was a great map, but I wasn’t there when the game was removed from bedrock. I do go one it from time to time and I do miss the bedrock version of the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2022
    flowtides and LockNess8221 like this.
  10. Aztec Islands or Riverton Castle, I think both of the maps have really nice aesthetics and are fun to play on.

Posted May 1, 2022
    FoxyStormy (Gone) likes this.
  11. Hmm, I’d say my top 3 favorites are PlexWorld, Fallout, & Wild West. These 3 give me the most nostalgia from playing SG when it was still around on bedrock.
    I hope SG will make its way back to bedrock in the future. An incredibly fun and competitive gamemode.

Posted May 2, 2022
  12. Survival Games on Bedrock would be awesome. I remember playing Fallout when it first came out and I really enjoyed it. I haven't played much of PlexWorld before though. Wild West is an awesome map too.

Posted May 2, 2022
    ReJo likes this.
  13. survival games.. i miss trying to find the last player for 20 minutes just to find out im the only one and the game is fully broken

Posted May 2, 2022
  14. To be honest, all of them are awesome.

Posted May 2, 2022
    FoxyStormy (Gone) likes this.
  15. I am glad you like them all

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  16. Good ol' bedrock xD

Posted May 3, 2022