• 1012 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9450 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which kit on Survival Games is the most and powetful kit?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by YoungMarc0, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Please I wanna buy the best :(

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  2. I’d have to say that personally either the Axeman kit or Assassin kit are the meta of Bedrock Survival Games currently.

It sounds dumb as the kit requires no gems to buy, but given that you can find many axes throughout chests in the map and an axe can also do the same damage as a sword while being able to throw them with no cooldown, it makes the kit very easy to abuse and kill others with.

Going with Assassin, if you’re able to get a sword off spawn then it’s easy to get about 4-5 kills from the extra damage that you deal while hitting others are looting chests from behind. You could also find others during the game and sneak up to backstab and deal a lot of damage which makes the kit pretty useful to fight with.

These are just the kits that I use frequently so feel free to play and try them all out to see which one you like better!

Posted Jan 3, 2019
    bedrockbestrock likes this.
  3. Thanks a lot man, I will wanna buy Assassin ;)!
    --- Post updated ---
    I don’t liked the Assassin kit :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2019
  4. Try the Brawler (2000 gems) : this kit gives you the ability of throwing players in the air to do massive fall damage against them.
    (it's the only kit who affects knockback stats :
    - inflict 125% kb
    - take 75% kb)

Example: https://twitter.com/i/status/1079792931345592322

Hope I helped.

Posted Jan 3, 2019,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2019
  5. Maybe brawler to run away quickly, but that's usually the kit I mostly use

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  6. Brawler is a great kit because it allows you to deal splash damage and splash knockback on opponents which gives you the upperhand in every fight.

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  7. Personally, For me, my favorite kit is the Bomber not for the bombs as they don't kill but for the secondary perk shooting explosive arrows. This can be used to knock-back any players coming close to you. For some players, they just run away. I can also see the appeal of other kits so that's my suggestion

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  8. Ima be honest, to my experience in how mineplex has these kits aswell as how glitchy alot of things can be, (just look at the necromancer kit zombie guardians, bow knockback) I feel like that doesn't work.

Correct me if im wrong and you have actuall evidence and testing.

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  9. If this is bedrock then I personally do not know, but for Java I would say the Brawler, or the Barbarian reason being is that the Brawler you can make someone go flying in the air and take damage so you can use it to get away a little bit if you are low health. Barbarian because you swirl the other around and possibly off the edge!

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  10. Do not try it its too laggy brawler I have mission of kill 12 with brawler kit I try it its too laggy do not try it

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  11. Hey there! The best part of assassin is that you deal +2 damage from behind, which is very useful at the very start of the game. If used to the best it can be, you should be able to average 8-10 kills in a single game. Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  12. @Adam2008 All kits are a bit laggy, because of Bedrock. I tried the Necromancer, but the minions attack their own invoker because of bugs. If you forgot the fact that the kits are laggy/buggy, Brawler is good. Also, I notice that the Brawler was less laggy and got buffed to be powerful as the SG Brawler kit of Mineplex Java.

@YoungMarc0 you can try it (if you haven't already did it).

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  13. It's bedrock, It's a mco discussion

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  14. Whenever I’m in the mood to play SG on bedrock (I try to avoid it because it has a lot if bugs) I usually use the Assassin Kit. I personally think it is very very effective and especially in chases. I usually just kill people off of spawn because of it. Super OP if your good at PvP like me.

Posted Jan 22, 2019