• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4963 Players Online
  • 4655 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which is Your Favorite Casual Game?

Discussion in 'Casual Games' started by Kindnessaj, Jan 7, 2022.

1. For me my favorite Casual Game is definitely Block Hunt, it’s just such a fun game, especially as a hider where you hope you don’t get caught by the Hunters, or simply hunt the hunters. Now this may sound a bit odd but it’s something some people do, first they shoot the hunters until they get a hyper axe and then kill the hunters. This is especially helpful if you want a certain achievement where you need to kill a lot of hunters but personally, I don’t go for this approach most of the time. Instead I usually just look for very strange hiding spots that most hunters don’t even glance at and hope a radar hunter doesn’t come near which normally doesn’t even happen which means I win the game. But that’s just the Casual Game I like to play the most, what about you, which one is your favorite one?

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  2. Nano games
    Second best game on java

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. Nano games, or mixed arcade for me, I like both of them.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. For sure Nano Games, but I also really love Block Hunt. I used to play Block Hunt a lot back in 2014-2015, and tried again a bit in 2020 and it's still super fun, but Nano, other than Dom, is probably my most played gamemode on the server. I really like how casually or competitively it can be played. Whether you want to play for a long time or have a few minutes to play a game or two, it's a lot of fun.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  5. Dragons!!

I say this everywhere I should stop

Posted Jan 8, 2022
  6. No doubt about it, its definitely block hunt.

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Turf wars

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. Dragons or
    Bomb lobbers

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  9. The best casual game where I can chill and hangout with my friends and do my duties as a staff member is Speed Builders. When we're waiting between builds, it helps keeps /reports down and look at forums.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  10. For me, a few of my favorite casual games on the network are Turf Wars and Nano Games. Whenever I am bored or playing alone, Nano Games is something that cures my boredom because of how short and fast the games are, you can never really get bored. Whenever I'm with my friends, I love to play Turf Wars because of how different the game really is.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. AHAHAHAHAHA it's clear. I am a chicken, you know what game is it? Definetly Blockhunt!

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Sheep Quest, 100% Sheep Quest

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    ItsMeTanish and Kindnessaj like this.
  13. I used to play casual games a lot, but I don't much anymore. I would say I have two that I actually really enjoy, that being Nano games and Draw my Thing. I like them both for different reasons. I like Draw my Thing because it's fairly chill and it doesn't require you to do a whole lot... although it can be embarrassing if you can't successfully draw the word:/ but it is fun seeing some of the artistic abilities some people have on that game!

As for Nano, I mainly like it because of how fast-paced it is, but also because of how many different types of games there are. There's parkour, PvP, racing, and a bunch of other miscellaneous types of games. There's really something for everyone! It can get a bit competitive at times, however, so it wouldn't be something I'd play if I wanted something really casual.

I used to like Block Hunt a lot, I've always enjoyed being on the hider team. Lately, however, I've found that there are quite a few people that have memorized each of the maps and so unfortunately they know when something is off and they can find exactly where I'm hiding:( Guess I will have to work on my hiding abilities the next time I play! :')

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  14. I play casual games a lot more now that Skywars lobbies don't fill very often :( In recent times, I've come to really enjoy Nano games and Sheep Quest. Nano is fun because the games are quick and very easy to play, and you get a decent amount of gems, shards, and exp per game, and even more per win.

For Sheep Quest, I like it because it still has the PvP aspect, which I love so dearly, but it's not super difficult like Skywars or Champions. It's very simple, you wait for the sheep to spawn, and you go and collect as many as you can.

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  15. I'd definitely say either Speed Builders or NANO games. I've gotten away from Speed Builders a bit but it's super fun to play with friends! Same for NANO, I really enjoyed the variety of games and it's also super fun to play with friends. Some games for NANO are fine by yourself, but it's definitely not the same. Speed Builders has a really nice community and I feel as though if I queue I'll at least find one of my friends!

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  16. Hmm... SHEEPS... -_-

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  17. Bomb Lobbers

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Soul Of Alpha likes this.
  18. I agree 100%. I was disappointed when they moved to the new city lobby in bedrock edition and we lost some arcade games.

But now its back. Yay!

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  19. Nano Games is probably my favourite of all the casual games, simply because it’s a fast, easy to play, reliable game. A close runner up would be Master Builders, as I enjoy seeing the unique and creative routes players take when given a topic under time pressure.

Posted Jan 18, 2022