• 689 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9127 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which Is Better? Nano Or Mixed?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by _CrazyDemon_, Nov 10, 2018.

?

Which is better Mixed Arcade or Nano Games?

This poll will close on Nov 10, 2019 at 2:09 AM.
  1. Nano Games

56 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. Mixed Arcade

35 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. Both. (Try not to use this one)

12 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hello Everyone! Now I don't usually post things like this so this might not happen for a while now so if you don't get what I'm doing then I'll explain so basically there will be a poll in this post and you will vote for that and the title will be which do you like better Nano Games or Mixed Arcade so make sure to vote on that poll and I will be posting a few more poll's soon! -_CrazyDemon_

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  2. NANO is surely better

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  3. Thanks for Voting on the Poll!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2018
  4. Nano is better. While Mixed Arcade is still good I think the Nano Games work better and you don't have to wait ages to get into a map.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  5. With Nano Games you also earn a lot of Gems, Shards and Experience.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  6. They both have their negatives and positives. Nano is more fast paced with some games not appealing to the longtime player. Mixed Arecade is a bit longer but has many games players find fun as well that wouldn't fit into nano.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  7. Hello!
    Although I like playing both Mixed Arcade and Nano Games, I would have to say that I prefer Nano. There are a few reasons for this:
    Firstly, I love how fast paced Nano is, there's basically no waiting time apart from in the longer games where you may have to wait for less then a minute which is hardly any time at all. In Mixed arcade you have to wait a considerably longer amount of time for a lobby to fill up, which can take longer.

I also find Nano really enjoyable to play in bulk as it's pretty relaxing compared to some of the other game modes. However, MA is really fun too as you get to play some of the older games which were previously removed from the main lobby. The rewards that you receive in both are very notable and Nano seems to give out more, it may seem that way as you play loads of different games in a short amount of time. Mixed Arcade usually only gives a few hundred experience at most per game which is why some players stick to the games that give out more or seem to.

It's really fun to work towards the achievements in Nano even though they take a long time, it can be very rewarding. In Mixed Arcade you're always working towards separate achievements for all of the different mini games which is harder to do. They both have their strengths and weaknesses so it's interesting to see what everyone else thinks about it.

Posted Nov 10, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 10, 2018
  8. Hello Everyone! Here Are The Results for This Week.

Nano Games 12 Vote(s)

Mixed Arcade 2 Vote(s)

Both 0 Vote(s)

Disclaimer: This Voting won't stay the same the vote(s) that I am seeing for this poll could change a lot so don't think that this is the last results because there is a chance that the votes will change.

Kind Regards _CrazyDemon_

--- Post updated ---
    That Is Very Understandable. Thank You For Voting!
    --- Post updated ---
    Zippo That Is Very Understandable to me. Also I like the way like you have done reasons aswell. Thanks For Voting!
    --- Post updated ---
    I agree but i still dont know what i would pick in the poll. xD Also Thanks For Voting!
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank You To All Of The Voter's! I Really Apreciate it! I love the fact that other people use reasons to describe and everything! Sorry I Can't Reply to everyone but i will try to do at least a few people Thanks!
    - _CrazyDemon_

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2018
    Zipppo likes this.
  9. Hello!

I personally love the Mixed Arcade more than Nano Games. I don't like very fast-paced games much.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  10. Hey man,

In my opinion they're not really comparable, I'd say nano is really fun for playing fast paced relaxing games, Mixed Arcade is best for playing the older classic games, Although if I had to choose I prefer playing nano when I'm bored and want to play some quick games.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  11. I actually enjoy both for their own reasons. Certain games I dislike in Nano, and certain games I dislike in Mixed Arcade. They both have pros and cons, negatives and positives, whatever words you would like to use. Nano often gives me more gems, shards, experience, things like that. Plus it is quick and games don't take more than 3-4 months on average, which is really enjoyable. However, Mixed Arcade has some of those old games that I really like. They are both fun and boring in their own ways.

Don't drag me, but I absolutely despise Minekarts, Dropper, and Chicken Shoot in Nano. Not because they're bad, but because I am absolutely terrible with them. Which causes me to find them boring upon them coming into the rotation. Mixed Arcade does have games like that (i.e Wither Assault.. sorry not sorry :shrug:), but it also has games like BBB, Dragon Escape, Snake, etc.

Either way, I enjoy both, just for their own reasons. Interesting thread though, good to see what people think!

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  12. While I like both, I definitely prefer Nano over Mixed Arcade. For one, I like more games in the Nano rotation than I do in Mixed Arcade, and since Nano is so quick the games I dislike more still don't last very long. With Mixed Arcade however, the games can last quite a while so I'll be constantly switching lobbies.

Nano is the type of game that you can just get lost in for hours, since there's no waiting time in between games. Don't get me wrong though, Mixed Arcade has some great games such as Dragon Escape or Runner, and it's nice because a few games similar to those are found in Nano, like Hardcore Parkour and AHH Spleef. A lot of the games in MIN however are a bit longer and wouldn't really fit well into the Nano rotation. It works well, as with Nano there's no waiting time between very short games, and with MIN there's a bit of waiting in the game lobby beforehand, but the games tend to be a bit longer.

Overall, they're both great games that have their own unique styles, and it's interesting to see other peoples thoughts on this!​

Posted Nov 10, 2018
    Evence likes this.
  13. Uhh, well. I could go on forever about the both of them. I remember playing Bawk Bawk Battles, and I thought that was pretty interesting albeit somewhat lackluster. Then there's the good ole' Mixed Arcade, which dates back to the stone age, but certainly does make things interesting with the ever-changing environment and the chance to play some games you don't play often or don't have the chance to play elsewhere. Unlike Nano Games, Mixed Arcade games are all individual gamemodes, and the gamemode changes after each new lobby starts. This makes it harder for games to start if players leave after a game ends--you might be stuck in there for a little bit. Nano Games run continuously, and the appeal is that the games don't last very long--meaning that if you lose a game or join late, you don't have to wait too long until the next game starts. There are only some games I don't really like in Nano Games (I think we can all agree Musical Minecarts isn't the finest game out there...), but even then the variety is what makes it pretty fun.

Both of them offer their pros and their cons, which leaves me torn between the two. I will admit that I've recently been playing Nano Games more often, but even then I've been playing for quite some time (take a look at my signature)--so I am probably a little bit biased or influenced by my vote. That's why I voted for both. I personally can't pick them apart enough to choose just one option.

This is a great discussion, though. I look forward to reading everyone's opinions!

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  14. Hello,

This question has been an epicenter of discussion in many different places. Some feel Nano has killed off Mixed. I think that fundamentally their two different ideas. One features depreciated games while the other has much faster-paced games. Objectively, Nano Games is more appealing to a player because how it's fashioned to be short and sweet. I'm not going to get into more depth as I see others have responded much more thoroughly above me.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
    z609 likes this.
  15. Hey Guys! Here are the results for this week.

Nano 23 vote(s)

Mixed 7 vote(s)

Both. 2 vote(s)

Thank you for all the voters and replies! I of course appreciate it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2018
  16. Hello! Both have their Pros and Cons, and it doesn't really matter, if you like one more than the other, just play it!

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  17. Hey! That can be understood like the pros and cons I should actually do that ha. Thanks for your vote!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2018
    Saknoel likes this.
  18. hello! honestly, I think NANO games are better for players who need quick shards or XP, as I've leveled up almost twice with the games. I do love how they have different games in each, so don't really think they need comparing! both are unique in their own ways.

Posted Nov 23, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  19. I have to go with mixed arcade over nano. I like both game modes, but the games from mixed arcade are just more detailed than the ones in nano and I feel more excitement playing them, while in nano they are over just like that.

Posted Nov 23, 2018
  20. I honestly would go for Mixed Arcade because I get to see all the games I used to play over the years I have played this server. It brings back great valuable memories I enjoy and I would like to cherish as I play the server and as I finally take my final look at the server before I leave to continue my life elsewhere.

Although on the other hand I like the fact of "mini games" and how they are fun and quick judging from Mixed Arcade being of old games that were removed so I'm kind of on both sides.

~Enigmata

Posted Nov 26, 2018