• 234 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6158 Players Online
  • 5924 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Which Gamemode would you like to see have new maps?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nepchunex, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Man, it'd be incredible if we got some more Champions Dominate games, I just get so excited when I see a new Dominate map, it's nice trying to traverse and learn the new terrain. This is especially true because each and every single map has its unique things, and usually, though I'm bad at new maps at first, it just excites me. It's sort of like playing a new update, except of course it's a map update but it's still a refreshing thing to see, and with a game like Dominate you really do get people using a map in every way possible. Like there's a map where using Heavy Arrows lets you get to the green emerald block easier whilst for maps like Eastmire the mage kit thrives.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Cakemaster7019 and Nepchunex like this.
  2. Turf Wars and Micro Battles for Bedrock. It's been *ages* since either of those game modes have had a map update, the last Turf update I can remember was back in 2020/21 with the knockback revamp and the boss bar with how much turf you hve left. Before that... The only map updates I can remember is maps being taken away because they were too glitchy.

I remember one turf map, the only way to in was to die because the mechanics were reversed, so dying=gaining turf and getting kills= losing turf instead of the other way around haha

Posted Jan 16, 2022
    Cakemaster7019 and Nepchunex like this.