• 1136 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9574 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which game would you want brought back?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Liqhts, Jun 7, 2019.

?

Which game would you want brought back?

1. UHC

23.4%
  2. Wizards

16.0%
  3. Castle Siege

21.3%
  4. Castle Assault

2.1%
  5. MCL

6.4%
  6. TDM

5.3%
  7. Type Wars

7.4%
  8. OITQ Payload

2.1%
  9. Skyfall

9.6%
  10. Heroes of Gwen

6.4%
  1. Fancy seeing you here lights!

I personally really miss castle siege. It went away for good reason though. The lag was quite intense.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  2. Personally would have to go with Snow Fight, not on the poll though. I don't know why I just always loved that game.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  3. I think castle siege, or MCL

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  4. I'd probably have to say Wizards. I liked playing it every so often when it was out, but now that it's gone it kind of feels bad. It was such a cool game and the huge variety of spells was really cool. I would also like to see castle siege or UHC to return but it might be hard to fill up games like that with such big limits.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  5. Me being a PvPer, hands down I would want Castle Assault back. I was part of a competitive team and really enjoyed it. The game was also kind of broken for XP. The game was also really fun because of the vanilla knock back. I also enjoyed the fast paced way the game was designed and developed. To be honest, I feel like the community may say that other games like Castle Siege or UHC should be brought back, but I think that Castle Assault will always have a place in my heart. Just my thoughts.

Have a good day,

Notserrp

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  6. Type wars the best xp farm

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  7. Personally, I would love to Wizards return. I've never quite understood why the game wasn't more popular when it was live on the server. It was such a unique game mode that no other servers had and I found it really appealing. Maybe it was too complicated for players to understand when first starting to play it, so they just gave up easily. It did take a while to learn what the best spells were, but I find it really easy to learn how to successfully win the game. It was so different from your basic PvP games as well. A lot of games either are centered around PvP with weapons or don't have any PvP in it at all and Wizards was kind of the in between which I really liked.

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  8. It's no stranger that I am a 'god' at PVP, I barely know what a combo hit is. So in my personal opinion, my vote would have to go towards Type Wars as it honestly was so much fun and it required little to no skill to be good at. Not only that, but it also is a great way to learn your keyboard and learn how to spell (for me at least)! Type Wars was also one of those original games that no other server at the time had, and this is what Mineplex really stand out. As much as I would love to see Type Wars being added back, I don't really ever see that happening as the Mineplex Java Edition community is more of a Hardcore Gamemode type. This was a fun topic to talk about, what game do you want to be brought back?

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  9. Wizards please. although it wasnt included on that poll id like to see search and destroy readded, it was fun

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  10. This was such a tough question, and being able to only select one game made it even harder! Team Death-match (TDM) was my all-time (and still is) favorite game on Mineplex. I would play that game for hours each day. The teamwork needed to win and friendships I created playing just that one game kept me playing until it was removed. But there were also other games like Castle Siege that I loved! Playing with up to 99 other players at once was an experience unparalleled by any other game that is currently on the server. I would love if both of these could be brought back!

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  11. Heroes of GWEN was something that I don't is available anywhere else, and the player base it had wasn't the largest, but it was very dedicated. Of all of those games that are available to be played in player servers, it always seemed to me like HoG is the one that people are most excited to play. A lot of castle seige and wizards is player as well, but the response to HoG was usually the best in my experience. Although the matches can be long for some people, I don't think it was too large of a problem for anyone.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  12. Gravity. I just loved the mechanics of the game and the fact that it kind of simulates what it would be like to be floating around in space. I thought it was a lot of fun, I think it was removed only because players couldn't understand how it works.

Posted Jun 30, 2019
  13. Typewars.

Not the most popular of the games listed here, but I really enjoyed playing it. I loved the mechanics of the game. Simple, easy, fun. The game was unique and very original. It's very different from every other game on Mineplex. It was a great way to test your typing speed too haha.

Posted Jun 30, 2019
  14. Personally, I loved MCL. It was very fun until cheaters started crowding the community. I guess the reason I loved it so much was because it was similar to the game league of legends.
    --- Post updated ---
    Man that was such a fun game. I wasn't even thinking about that

Posted Jul 1, 2019
  15. Out of all those games I would like to have skyfall and/or type wars back. Those two games were very simple and fun to play. But I would like to see any of those games come back because most of them are all unique in their own way.

Posted Jul 1, 2019