• 1025 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9971 Players Online
  • 8946 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Which Build Do YOU Think Is Harder?!

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by 5ilveRz, Apr 28, 2021.

?

Which build is harder?

1. Diamond Block

2. Sheep Inside. Cow Outside.

3. Football or Soccer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here is THREE options! Name which one you think is harder, feel free to tell why.

Posted Apr 28, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 28, 2021
  2. Sheep takes me 10 years

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  3. I would say that Sheep inside. Cow Outside. is the hardest because of the size of the build and that is quite a few elements to memorize. Like where the haybale goes, which walls have windows and such.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    nhmx likes this.
  4. Personally, I would say Football or Soccer is the hardest due to the cobwebs- the outline is pretty simple if you are able to get down the height variation, but I feel like the cobweb height can be a bit challenging at the top and back of the build. With that being said I feel like Sheep Inside Cow Outside and Diamond Block aren't nearly as challenging because they are pretty much countable square dimensions.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  5. . . . or cake defense.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  6. I’d say that the “Sheep Inside. Cow Outside.” is the hardest to remember out of these 3. The other two options aren’t that difficult in my opinion, and with this one it takes a while to memorise where everything goes before perfecting it, at least in my experience!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  7. Out of those three, probably ‘Sheep Inside. Cow Outside’. In general, though, any build where I have to build an animal I struggle with - especially bird builds or the mooshroom cow. I can’t build them really quickly so they destroy me in later rounds

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  8. generally i find animals wayyy harder

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    PresleyyMC and maevestarbaby like this.
  9. The "Sheep Inside, Cow Outside" in my own personal opinion feels more difficult.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  10. What? You don't have to build any animal in "Sheep Inside, Cow Outside". It's literally a barn with some hay and two spawn eggs.

None of these are particularly hard to memorize, but since I struggle with CPS based builds, I'll have to go for Diamond Block.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    PresleyyMC likes this.
  11. I know that's not an animal build. I meant that separately, which is why I mentioned bird builds/mooshroom cow

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  12. on bedrock idk about java but its like a half barn/stable, i always lose on that one

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  13. I agree with most of the replies on this thread; sheep inside. cow outside is quite a difficult build to memorize and, in my opinion, due to its complexity and many elements on random places, it's the most difficult one out of those three. Despite not being an active nor experienced speed builders player, I wanted to include my opinion on this matter nevertheless.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  14. Diamond block is the most repetitive one, it's just about getting it under the time cap, which isn't all that difficult to do. Sheep Inside, Cow Outside, again, not that difficult because the dimensions are basically given on the floor. Football or Soccer, however, is the hardest conceptually, as you have to remember the layout without any floor hints whatsoever. Despite this, it's still not that hard.

Final Answer: Football or Soccer, with the nomination of Mineshaft Spawner.

Posted May 4, 2021
    PresleyyMC likes this.
  15. In terms of memorization "Sheep Inside, Cow Outside" would probably be the hardest on this list, due to the windows and animal placement. Perosnally though, I struggle with "Diamond Block" the most because I lack any form of a good cps. On the other hand, "Football or Soccer" would be a close second, soley because of the cobwebs.

Final Answer: Diamond Block

Also, I think it is safe to say that Mineshaft spawner should also be on this list because that build is my worst nightmare.

Posted May 4, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  16. Out of these 3, Sheep inside Cow inside is the one I find most challenging due to it needing memory and speed. Diamond block I find alright, it's just harder to get all the blocks placed in time.

In general though, that orange fox is the hardest build for me. I can never work out his shape or where the blocks go lol

Posted May 5, 2021 at 10:05 AM