• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6612 Players Online
  • 6612 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wheres Clans #2

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Daye, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About 3 months ago I posted a similar post. There has yet to be an update to what is happening with clans. What the heck is going on??

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Paiynz likes this.
  2. Alex said this month, but only time will tell

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  3. I guess we'll see :shrug:. I feel like this needs to be posted on the forums so everyone can see it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  4. Hey! So as ndcsamus mentioned, AlexTheCoder had talked about it in the first town hall meeting. I have the video here if you want to take a look at it:
    The description of the video goes over what's going to be updated in Clans as well. The town hall meetings happen in the Mineplex Community Center, which you can find by scrolling up in the announcements channel in the Mineplex Discord. Hope this helps clear some things going on with Clans :D

-Skit

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  5. it should just be an announcement. not an hour video.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Paiynz and Paladise like this.
  6. he is coming...

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  7. Hey there Daye. I know everyone is tired of the 'SoonTM' coming out of all staff members when the question is brought up. The only person we can go off of is Alex, and he's announced that the update will be in March or April. Recently he spoke again regarding the delayed season, saying that since it wasn't March, that makes it April. All we can really do is cross our fingers and hope it comes out on time. I'm sorry that there really isn't any other information we can provide for you because we don't know. If all goes well, then the wait will be worth it. CI and CM have worked hard on providing a good update, but once again, it's up to Alex when it will be implemented. I hope that helped

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. Hey,

It looks like Eroca has done a great job of answering your question here. Generally, updates never have an estimated time for when they will be released onto the network, however in this case, Alex has made hints and public announcements (like in the Town Hall meeting) of when this update may be expected to arrive. There is nothing that can be done to speed up the release, good things take time and we all have to be patient. It's unfortunate that there is a delay, and I apologise for that, but hopefully we can see this released sometime soon. I'm going to be locking this thread now as there is no need for further replies, the update will come when it is ready.

Please message me with any further questions!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 11, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.