• 1419 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3998 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

where

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by BookOfCombos, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. where the cash out clock lol

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  2. I think it should be in your hotbar when you die in a game. You can also type /rewards at any point to collect all the gems, shards and experience you've collected.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  3. The cashout clock can be located in games where you die and become a spectator. Some games like this off the top of my head are Hot Potato, Reverse Tag in some situations, Bawk Bawk's Wrath, and others.

It looks exactly like a normal minecraft clock and when you click it, it sends you back to the lobby.

Like @Xukuri said above you can also type /rewards in the chat to avoid leaving the game but also collect rewards.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  4. As both players above stated, you can find the Cash Out clock on the last slot of your hotbar when you are dead in certain games. There are other ways to collect your rewards such as typing /hub, or /rewards to claim your reward in the middle of the game. Clicking the clock will take you to a lobby and will register your rewards gained from your Nano Games session. Personally, I prefer using the command /hub (or /server Lobby-#) because it can be used in situations when I don't have access to the Cash Out clock. Anyway, as your question has been sufficiently addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.