• 263 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5448 Players Online
  • 5185 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Where does your IGN come from?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzer105, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Awesome, red is a pretty dope colour; personally my favourite colour would have to be yellow. And yeah, how awesome would it be to fly, I'd love to just fly away from my exams coming up :P

Lol nice, I know a few people who have stuck by their random xBox name for years now. Interesting factoid too.

Nice, this ones got some depth too it. I love Bastille too, Pompeii is class. I like the Guillermus name too with its latin origin.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  2. eating pencils

Posted May 18, 2022
  3. My name comes from one of my favorite animals, a fox put together with my favorite weather. Foxes are not my only favorite animals since I have other favorites too.

Posted May 18, 2022
  4. My name is Anna Dot because one of my friends gave me a hard time for my name being "Anna." Because saying Anna. Sounds like Anna dot so I changed my name as a joke and it kind of stuck

I do love jokes

Posted May 21, 2022
  5. My IGN which is Marcawn originally came from my first and oldest IGN which was madxbird, over time when I grew up over the years the name evolved itself from into "Marcawn" as because the first 4 letters referenced my real life name and the last 4 numbers as a bird growing up into a hawk which merges it into Marcawn.

As I thought of that a while ago.

Posted May 30, 2022
    Hazzer105 likes this.
  6. I've got slow internet... soooo

Posted May 30, 2022
    Hazzer105 likes this.
  7. I am the Alpha

Posted May 30, 2022
    Hazzer105 likes this.
  8. As embarrassing as this is, my ign was originally made when I was 8/9 and it was an acronym for “American Minecraft Gamer.” (Amg) Since then, I have found new meaning for my name, which is more personal... I do get a kick when other players ask if my IGN was inspired from the Amg Mercedes Car. Getting called a car in my spare time, how funny lol.

Posted Jun 1, 2022
    Hazzer105 likes this.
  9. My name is Mason and I was trying to come up with something that's unique and includes my name.

I know it's weird but in my defence, I was young when I made it :D.

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  10. A few years ago I used to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. When I created my second character, I used a random name generator which produced the name, "ozammor". I liked the way it sounded so I've used it as my username for many different accounts.

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  11. I'm a big fan of Overwatch, specifically, D.VA. A D.VA main named LowkeyNerd was the inspiration for my name, and I decided to flip it to highkey and call myself a dork.

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  12. Well, basically in 2015/2016 me and my friends got into Dungeons and Dragons, so around 2018 I started DMing a bit and created a homebrew, the BBEG (Big bad evil guy) was Lord Rotharoth, a sorcerer who lived in a multi-layered dungeon with his sibilins Teel, and Phon. So I mostly use that for everything I need a username for and probably will for the rest of my life!

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  13. I was literally thinking about this today. I thought "Wow, how cool would it be if your name stood for a type of Mercedes".

Now I know, American Minecraft Gamer.

Posted Jun 1, 2022
    Ozammor / Yato and Amg like this.
  14. Some of my IGNs are just things I thought sounded cool. The one I just changed from was the name of an OC I made and ended up kind of attached to for a while.

The exact reason behind my current name is an inside joke among some friends that references left-to-right mirroring of numbers and letters, but I accidentally got it wrong which makes it more or less impossible for anyone to pick up on. I still like how it sounds, so it's a win.

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  15. I experimented with a lot of in-game names in the past to see which one was right. (Some were straight up cringe while most were actually inspired by some MC youtubers I used to watch) Then one day I was bored and had a LOT of free time, so I used that time to figure out an original name that somewhat correlates to my real name. I wanted something that rhymed, something fun to say, a name that I wasn't impressed by but at the same time a name that I could proudly claim as mine. That's how I came up with LouiKabloowee. Surprisingly there were some players that complimented my user, so I knew I made he right choice.

Posted Jun 2, 2022