• 160 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2284 Players Online
  • 2124 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

When will this bug be fixed?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by WilierSaucer495, Jun 24, 2022.

?

When will this bug be fixed?

1. Can fix it soon.

25.0%
  2. I think it will take a long time to fix.

50.0%
  3. I didn't know this bug existed.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This bug has been around since last year and has not been fixed until now.
    The reason this bug occurs is that the block-type hider is not visible in version 1.16 or later
    By exploiting this bug, most hiders change into blocks, and hiders catch the hunters.
    Since the bug has not been fixed for a long time, players using devices such as pc or windows are playing with the version below 1.16, but there is currently no way to downgrade the version for players using mobile phones like me.
    I reported this bug on April 19th and the report was accepted on May 1st. However, despite reports being accepted, the bugs have not been fixed for nearly two months.
    Please fix it quickly so that the block type hiders can be seen even in version 1.16 higher.

And please select only the staff for the questions below.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Dad and WalkOverYou like this.
  2. With my perspective, I'd like to say that I have not had that issue with 1.16 1.17, or 1.18. I have not tried 1.19 because I have had issues across all of Minecraft with it. There seems to be a input delay and it bothers me. I play almost all the time on 1.16.100 and I can see the blocks with no issues. I have heard from others about this issue as we were playing the game though.

psssssss- I used this bug to my advantage.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    WalkOverYou and WilierSaucer495 like this.
  3. When I was doing blockhunt, this bug existed even in earlier version 1.19

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2022
    WalkOverYou likes this.
  4. Heya! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience with the game. I know how frustrating the game can be when it doesn't work correctly, and to be completely honest I gave up n even playing BlockHunt ages ago. It's good to hear that you have reported the bug.
    To those who have the same concern or have other bugs to report, please report them here after reading this guide.

The biggest problem, as I'm sure you know, is Dev Time. Bedrock only has gyroninja and there is only so much he can do with the 24 hours in a day. Plus, I'm sure he also has a life and can't spend every waking second doing his job. I certainly wouldn't want to. The downside is, because we are so understaffed with Devs that means that bug fixes and regulars updates takes a hit and the best we can do it just wait patiently for gyro to fix things. I know it's frustrating, but unfortunately unless Alex hires more Devs there's not anything any of us can do.

With that being said, I am going to have to lock this thread as it doesn't really promote discussion. If you have any questions please PM me.

Locked \\ Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    WilierSaucer495 and WalkOverYou like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.