• 2149 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12750 Players Online
  • 10601 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

When will there be a nerf for wolf?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Nov 4, 2018.

1. This thing is so FRICKIN annoying, the hitbox is as small as Logan Paul's dignity, it deals tons of damage and can nullify all movement with cub tackle, can we at least let it start at like wood sword damage or have a real slow regen rate?

Posted Nov 4, 2018
    Padba likes this.
  2. I don't think it's stats should be nerfed, that's what makes the kit viable. I think it's passive, Ravage, should be removed or reworked. Ravage with Cub Tackle means death for the victim.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
    Padba and Worpp like this.
  3. Maybe it's just me, but I personally feel like Wolf is for the most part, a worse (though easier to use) Spider.
    Spider has better stats, more recovery options via Wall Climb, and an amazing tool in Needler to chip and combo opponents with. Wolf's Cub Tackle may be easier to aim, but the Spider's webs are far harder to dodge if the Spider is good.
    The only positive I can say for Wolf is that it has a smaller hitbox (a less wide hitbox is a good perk), but it doesn't make up for everything else.
    So, if anything, nerf Spider.

Posted Nov 6, 2018
    LilReaper and Worpp like this.
  4. Tool has nothing do with damage output, even using your fist as Iron Golem will let you hit with diamond sword damage

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2018
  5. Uh. I'm referring to the fact that Needler is a good tool in combat because of the ability being spammable. I am aware that which slot you hit with doesn't change damage dealt, I've played the game for years.

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Hagen_is_Awesome likes this.
  6. Sorry, force of habit, I've had many people insist that it does matter.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Hagen_is_Awesome likes this.
  7. Jam
    x

Have you heard of the atrocity that is wolf bias?

I thought not. It's not a story SmashGI would tell you. It's a Smash legend. Wolf bias was a dark and powerful meme, so powerful and so full of bias that it could prevent itself from getting nerfed... These wolf mains had such a knowledge of the wolf bias that they could even get there kit buffed instead of nerfed.The dark side of the wolf bias is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. They became so powerful... the only thing they were afraid of losing was the power, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, they taught the new game lead everything they knew, then the game lead killed him with guardian bias. It's ironic, they could buff there own kit but not nerf the others.

Posted Nov 7, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 7, 2018
  8. Bold of you to assume Wolf can be nerfed

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    FreezaSama likes this.
  9. Awesome im looking forward to it

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  10. I think Chicken is more annoying for me ofc small hitbox and leaps

Posted Nov 7, 2018
  11. but all damage on it is near permanent as it has a regen rate of 0.1 per second (half heart every 10 seconds)

so it evens out

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 8, 2018
  12. I too get frustrated whenever I am facing a good wolf players; however, there are a lot of options you have when facing a wolf. The most important thing is to avoid damage from a wolf. I've found that hitting while double jumping helps to lower the amount of damage that you take. Also, try to avoid Cub Tackle. It's a really good move, and it can be deadly in nearly all cases. In all honesty, the wolf kit is undoubtedly one of the better kits to use, and I could agree to nerfing either Cub Tackle's duration, or wolf's passive. Though, I can't agree to nerfing the kit completely. In my opinion, it was designed to work sort of as an assassin.
    On the subject of spider, it's a very good kit as well, however I can't see any major balance changes aside from maybe increasing the cool-down on Neddler slightly.

That's just my opinion

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  13. I agree, needler just needs to lose it's spammability on a minor scale, and wolf honestly should either lose cub tackle or ravage, you see the bigger picture here is, that the wolf has a tiny as hell hitbox and is extremely mobile, plus if it can't kill you it'll just spike you with strike after they hit you with cub tackle, honestly the synergy in comparison to all other kits is unhealthy, as it's got so much synergy the other kits don't stand a chance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2018
    FreezaSama likes this.
  14. Hello @Glitchy ,

The Game Insights Super Smash Mob team is dedicated to improving every aspect of the game. Rest assured, they have already brought this issue up and have most likely came up with a good solution!

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  15. How to fight against a wolf: Do not jump around a wolf since the lowground give the wolf free hits and making you fatal dmg, doge the attack, calculate where the wolf is most likley going to go and counter his movement to and knock him back with an Ability, and start your own attack.
    Wolfs weaknesses are Heavy Pressure, an enemey beeing on guard and a real spider who uses webs to trapp the wolf and attack it with needler

In person I use the Wither Skeleton and it does well against wolfes

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  16. W.Skelly is boring honestly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2018
  17. Honestly there are a whole lot of annoying classes that should be nerfed. Creeper, chicken, skeleton horse, and spider are other ones that should be nerfed. Chicken can be more annoying than wolf. They can just camp and spam their abilities.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  18. Chicken is hella easy to beat, all damage is near permanent

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2018
  19. Chicken is bad. You might have some problems with a player who is experienced, but overall, he isn't very viable.

Posted Nov 10, 2018
  20. I don't think wolf HAS to be nerfed since there are more op kits like blaze or spider.
    And you don't really die when you get attacked with cub-tackle since some abilities can teleport/dash to other place to get out of situation like it.
    ---Planet Meowzhurer Shim TacoCat

Posted Nov 10, 2018