• 3827 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12265 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

When did you start playing minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MelonHead15, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Hello, want to know when you guys are starting playing Minecraft.

I'll start on February 3, 2013

Posted Dec 11, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. I started playing 20th Dec 2015

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  3. I started playing Minecraft on May 17th 2014.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  4. December 2012. Can't remember more specifically

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  5. I don't know the exact date I started but it was around when Minecraft Xbox 360 came out. I then switched to Java/ PC then switched back to Xbox one edition and now I play Bedrock on Xbox. :)

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  6. Hey there!

Whoa, time does fly by! I remember when I first started playing I think it was in September 2013 or later that year. I remember the hype when I was buying Minecraft, and also a fun fact: I bought Minecraft and it was to play Mineplex only, I only wanted to play on its server cause it seemed the best server and it still does.
    I still enjoy playing Minecraft a lot, and this server has become my second home. I don't have one regret buying Minecraft and it is worth every penny! :)

~GoldTouch

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  7. Hello!
    So, I created my account on the 13th of February, 2014. Before then I had been playing on my brother's account but I'm not exactly sure when that was or how long for. I've taken lots of breaks over the years but I agree with @GoldTouch in saying that time has gone really fast. These are some pretty interesting responses and it's nice to see everyone's different answers - thanks for making this thread!

Posted Dec 11, 2018
    Acaulis and MelonHead15 like this.
  8. I created my Minecraft account on January 25th, 2015.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  9. I started October 20th, 2013

just saying for anyone who doesnt know, you can check when you bought minecraft if you log in to your mojang account on the mojang website it says it

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  10. I don't know the exact date, considering I had to make a new account since my old one got hacked. But I started around the beta days of 1.7.3

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  11. Beta 1.7.3 came out July 8 2011.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2018
  12. Somewhere in 2012, I don't remember any more concisely than that.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  13. You can check exact date if you go to minecraft.net then go to profile.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2018
  14. I got my first computer (an HP Pavilion G6] to play Minecraft around 2014, I don't remember the exact date. I joined Mineplex around the very end of 2014, which was about a year from when I got the game at the start of the year! I then played until the end of 2015, quit Mineplex & Minecraft then came back at the end of 2017 and started my volunteering as a Staff Member :) I'm still here :D​

Posted Dec 11, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. That is only on this account. I was sharing accounts with friends back then and stopped when I got my own.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  16. Can’t recall the exact date but I first downloaded mc in October 2011, not long before the official release of Minecraft. Yea I’ve been playing a long time lol. I played single player a lot at first and the first time I logged onto Mineplex was in 2015, again can’t recall the exact date. I’ve always loved both single player and multiplayer, don’t plan on quitting anytime soon!

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  17. August 27th, 2011

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  18. I purchased my very first Minecraft account in December of 2011. For the next couple of years, I only played by myself in either creative or survival mode. I was what you would call a noob, since I didn't even know how to install a resource pack. Then in December 2014 I joined a Multiplayer server for the first time. That server was Mineplex :)

Posted Dec 11, 2018
  19. My account dates back to March 21, 2013, which is actually 8 days after the 1.5 redstone update was released. It was interesting to play the game at first, not knowing how to run, how to swim in water, how to get an IP to a server, and other stuff that noobs starting a game experience. Gradually playing up to today, it's pretty amazing to see how much experience one can gain from playing a game for years and seeing how much the game has updated, it's quite the spectacle to overview.

Posted Dec 11, 2018
    bedrockbestrock likes this.
  20. I started in 2015 (on a different alias), with the surge in popularity of Champions domination and youtubers at the time. I started with friends and continued to play with some friends I met in-game, and well, the rest is history!
    I've played ever since, but have come to enjoy other game modes and make new friends along the way. Mineplex for that is awesome, just getting to meet new peeps on the daily :3

Posted Dec 11, 2018