• 1762 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8925 Players Online
  • 7163 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

when can we get spam classes removed?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I have such malice towards this class because there’s one player who just uses egg blaster and flies straight up when I try to get him/her and they keep acting like they’re good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    • General Rudeness Severity 2
    I'm sick of you spamming SSM forum with low quality rant posts.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. Which is a skill based problem. Egg blaster isn’t necessarily hard to dodge and chicken has the least amount of armor in the game, making it relatively easy to kill. Also, if you’re ranting because egg blaster immobilizes you, why aren’t you doing the same with spider? It has better armor and better specials.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  3. To add to this, you said you mained horse. Horse can litterally kill chicken in 2 abilities. Bone rush and bone kick.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    pinfoil likes this.
  4. While i do agree most of these can be extremely annoying, i think you are just complaining because the range kits happen to counter skeletal horse (which you previously mentioned was your main). As for chicken it takes an insane amount of skill to win with so I say you should try the kit put before you complain about it. Although some kits are overpowered they all have a counter and you cant simply use one kit for everything. Sure some kits like spider can win every matchup, but that kit takes insane amounts of skill and practice. While horse on the other hand, has a low skill floor, therefore more kits can counter it.

I would reccomend trying out other kits, its quite helpful to be versatile with your kit choices, as you could counter anyone who joins with the kit you select.

Very good players who play just one kit may still get you, but thats because they main a high skill kit that has less counters and they have mastered that kit.

I umderstand you frustration about ability spam kits, but there are many ways to win against those kits instead of complaining that they should be removed.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    esoterix_ likes this.
  5. I have played with these they’re not nearly as difficult to use as people make them out to be, chicken isn’t exactly skill based neither is spider, Spider needler can rack up damage fast and web shot can deny all movement, chicken is just missile spam for weeks on end

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2020
  6. Spider can easily die from ability combos and you cant just charge in and needler combo. You have to utilize wall climb to prevent kb.

With chicken, missile is extremely difficult to predict as of how slow it moves, and you cant just spam it at the opponent.

You have to time the chicken missile, predict where the opponent will go, decide how far to predict depending on how far the opponent is.

Its only possible to "missile spam" when you are extremely close to the opponent. This too can have its downsides. Chicken can easily get killed in a single combo due to having the lowest armor in the game. You also need extreme dodging skills to even get close to some kits.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  7. chicken at high levels of play is literally the worst kit so it’s completely on you for losing to them

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    NoHaxJustCats_, _SquishE and pinfoil like this.
  8. True, but its the most annoying on my opinion. It has a small hitbox, can fly to tall places, and spams the egg and chicken missile which can be annoying.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  9. Annoying doesnt mean good. And it doesnt mean that the kit should be removed.

Also unlike popular opinion, chicken is more than spamming eggs and chicken missile and its hitbox matches with its low defense.

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  10. Typically I would've just said get gud bruh but I'm not too good at this either and since I'm not a hypocrite I'm going to with no comment.

Posted Apr 14, 2020

11. I never said annoying was good or that chicken should be removed. It just irritates me.

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  12. Pros: small hit box, multiple jumps.
    Cons: everything else about the kit.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  13. My top 3 worst kits to fight is wolf, the meat grinder of the game, creeper, the thing that can send you to the moon with one high kb sulfur bomb, and bone pony....

Yeah the spammers like blaze, pig, and chicken are annoying but chicken is really trash

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    RedBlueGamer and Skelebone247 like this.
  14. what do you say about creeper

Posted Apr 18, 2020
  15. If you struggle to kill a chicken in SSM (even in 1v1s). I dont think you should bother playing that game anymore because you clearly suck at it lol.
    Creeper is good, but it's also extremely overrated.

Posted Apr 19, 2020
  16. It’s not overrated at all. It counters some of the best kits like skelly horse and wolf

Posted Apr 19, 2020

17. meh, creeper isn't as bad as you think, just try to dodge the Sulphur bombs

Posted Apr 19, 2020
  18. I agree and disagree with some of your points, a lot of kits do need reworked but they need to be reworked in a way that wouldn't nerf them into the ground; for example the chickens small hitbox. It's very annoying to hit the chicken however it only has 1 piece of armour (chain chestplate) which balance it out (kind of), I think if the hitbox was made bigger it would ruin the kit. As for the knockback from its egg blaster, it's really not that bad in my opinion, I do agree the cooldown should have more time as its only a couple seconds iirc which seems like a little too much.

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  19. Heyo!

I don't think they should change these sorts of "spammer" kits. For some reason, GI and devs kept them and while I don't know what it is, I'm sure it was justified. I will give this suggestion a -1 for this reason.

Best,
    xFlattered

Posted Apr 19, 2020