• 1516 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8015 Players Online
  • 6499 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

when can we get spam classes removed?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Apr 8, 2020.

1. like anything that can do crap loads of KB/damage with barely charging an arrow or spamming slimes, machine gunning you (egg blaster), YEET'ing you into next week (sulphur bomb) and anything that makes ringing you out impossible (firefly), quite honestly these kinda things are extremely unfair especially in cases where the class either has good melee to couple a great range attack (zombie and creeper), or a tiny hitbox that makes melee attacking near impossible (chicken) like why the spam to go with some stupid strong defensive/offensive perk?

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  2. If you can’t beat chicken that’s your problem. As for the others a balance patch is soon™️

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  3. I will agree on the fact that some kits may need a rework or a nerf to certain abilities. Firefly may need a reduction of how long the abilities lasts or a reduction to the speed at which the Blaze flys. Either or would be helpful. Chicken is also a very annoying kit. The hit box is pretty small but you can’t really change that. I feel as if egg blaster is not that broken but a nerf to how manny eggs it shoots or a nerf to how long it last for. I will say it again, either or could work. Even increasing the cooldown on some abilities could be helpful. That’s it for now -TherealAntic3

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  4. I'll agree, some kits are extremely spammy and are not fun to play against. I main blaze, and use firefly as soon as possible. Some of these kits need these cool downs as short as they are to stay relevant in the game. For example, while playing the chicken class you must use your abilities as soon as they come off cool down to play the kit to its fullest affect, as it has very low armor. If you would like to see the new proposals for the upcoming update to SSM, you can view that here. I am in total agreement that these kits need balancing changes... Badly... However, there game changing balances and even new abilities, so I highly recommend checking it out!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  5. Will do @Rilau, thanks for showing me!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  6. These kits aren't being removed ever, just simply too many people would dislike it. Of course as mentioned before, patches are in the works for these kits! Hope you enjoy them

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  7. for chicken the biggest problem with egg blaster being so spammable is that it can render you immobile until the attack's over, that's the part that's infuriating

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  8. If you can’t win against chicken in a 1v1 the issue is your skill level is too low

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  9. Ever gone against a “good” player using it? When I say good I’m using that loosely as hell

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  10. Yes and there are only a couple that can beat me and I’m not even that good

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  11. IMO, egg blaster is not the issue with chicken. Every single time I die to a chicken its because of chicken missile spamming. I've fought high level chickens before that don't spam the chicken missile, and while the small hitbox can be annoying I can generally still win. The only change I think that chicken could use is a modification on how many times the missile can recharge after hitting a player, and disabling the ability to recharge it on non player mobs like the wither image.

With that being said, chicken is far from being broken like skeleton horse or even creeper. Chicken's armor is very low, and if you can get in and fight it melee after dodging a chicken missile it is pretty much guaranteed to kill it. Also, even though certain kits like skeleton horse are overpowered, the solution should be to balance them rather than remove them.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    zytrus likes this.
  12. they're buffing the melee damage output to rival skeleton, in that case it should go back to the leather tunic, cause it's lacking melee damage was what's been keeping it somewhat balanced, also pretty much the only way to beat it guaranteed is use abilities that require little to no aiming, like angry herd, explosion, magma blast, skelly's volley, bone rush, bile spew and ink shotgun

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  13. I don’t see why you would complain about egg blaster. It’s hard to hit unless they’re standing still, and it doesn’t do much unless you hit every egg. Chicken missile is spammable, but just assume when it’s going to be used

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  14. I never said the damage was an issue, the immobilizing is the problem, especially during the smash

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. You complain about immobilization and the smash yet you main skelly horse

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    esoterix_ and _SquishE like this.
  16. Blaze, skele-horse and chicken can be annoying spammers. Even thought I despise the chicken kit the most, it should probably be kept the same. Blaze and skele-horse however needs to have lower damage dealt when it comes to their rush/flying attacks. Especially since they have good armor and melee damage.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  17. Why state what’s already been stated about Skele horse? It’s already getting reworked

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. Or you can get gud (relying on yourself) instead of waiting 2 years for an update (relying on devs)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    esoterix_, Crash and _SquishE like this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 2
    Why is there no dislike? Cause I’m sick of you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  19. So your solution is to REMOVE a kit rather than nerf it? Also, I’ve been up against decent chicken players, but the kit isn’t overpowered to the point where it should be removed. Being honest, not being able to kill a chicken is your own problem.

Posted Apr 9, 2020